Reviews for The Vengeance of Daimaō
Soph425 chapter 36 . 1/1/2016
Ohmygosh I love this sooooo much ! .. But you haven't updated in ages .. Do you ever plan on finishing this ? It's literally the best dragon ball fanfic I've read ! I love how you keep them all in character & constantly have a upbeat and changing plot ! I really want to know how this ends I'm hooked ... Please consider finishing this as it is an amazing piece of work !
Le Me chapter 36 . 12/3/2015
I've just read this entire thing in a few hours; I love everything about it and I hope to Dende that you update this soon!

King Piccolo Piccolo fics are so rare, and to find one that absolutely nails every aspect of their characters in a multichapter story is so refreshing on so many levels. But what I adore about this fic is the fact that you've seemingly included EVERYONE, it's rather impressive actually to give almost every character a storyline of their own without diverging from the main story arc - a story arc which is also completely plausible, and very well thought out.

Please continue with this, I think I could actually die from suspense if I don't get to see this through!
Guest chapter 36 . 9/15/2015
I just finished up with this story and oh no!-I need more! Regardless it was a wonderful adventure all the same -I hope for an update.
Kurami Rocket chapter 2 . 7/6/2015
Another great chapter. Though, what I didn't like was that you made Goku be gone a whole year. I mean, fans make him out to be an idiot, but Goku is smart and picks up on subtle things that others may not notice; so I find it hard to believe he wouldn't have thought of using IT. Of course, this is Goku, and he does have a habit of staying gone for a while... That guy, honestly. Smh. He has good intentions - protecting Earth, getting Uub to be a new protector, and yet, also selfish reasons - wanting to fight a stronger opponent.

Fans also tend to make Goku a very simple character, but I also disagree with that notion. I think Goku can be rather complex at times. He is a fast learner, and does put thoughts into his actions, though he can be rather impulsive. He has his flaws, so he isn't perfect either.

Kinda went on a rant, but anyways, so far so good with your story. That detail I mentioned was the only thing I didn't like, but just my opinion. And other than that, the writing is really good and the story is humorous at times.
Kurami Rocket chapter 1 . 7/6/2015
Such a fantastic start! I always loved the King Piccolo arc, one of my faves. Was when dragon ball first got dark. And I enjoyed hearing Master Roshi's back story and the connection between Piccolo and Kami.
Lord Kratos chapter 36 . 7/1/2015
Please update soon man. I got to know what happens next...
Lord Kratos chapter 25 . 6/5/2015
Hey I'm a first time reviewer, long time viewer. First off I absolutely LOVE this series with King Piccolo being the Abrahamic devil that I knew he could be in DBZ. Despite my love for his evil, the way how he tortured Bojack was quite unnerving in several ways. Personally I never did liked Bojack since in canon he killed off Zangya and Pan in multiverse. But your writing skills mad me feel a little bad for Bojack since he actually begged to be spared from the pain he was in, yet nobody will help him due to their own personal fear for King Piccolo himself. To make matters worse for him, even if he does die he will still being locked up in the pit of fire / Hell / Demon World just to continue his torment to the rest of time. At this point I really do hope that Piccolo will snap out from his mind control and rescues Bojack from his torment so that he could join the heroes while finding Bojack redemption and getting back at King Piccolo. Other than that keep up the good work and I shall continue to read this story to the very end.
RICEBALL300 chapter 36 . 5/30/2015
Please update!
J.R chapter 36 . 5/12/2015
You have done a great job with this story and its chapter. I really am looking forward to reading another chapter soon. Thank you very much.
BlackCrimsonBakeneko chapter 36 . 2/17/2015
Get your butt to work! You have to update, like now! I have to find out what happens to Piccolo! If you don't update soon I will find you and force you to update! I will keep bugging you until you update! I don't care if you're dead or something like that, you will update! NOW! please...
Blake2020 chapter 36 . 1/31/2015
I enjoy the chapter and please update soon in 2015 i love to see how this story turns out very much and best story i ever read in a long time? Please update soon
Blake2020 chapter 35 . 1/31/2015
Wow nice chapter and update soon
Blake2020 chapter 34 . 1/31/2015
wow what a battle between cold and trunks and i wonder what happens next?
Blake2020 chapter 33 . 1/31/2015
Well great chapter and battle between the colds and saiyan begin and buu vs buu as well?
Blake2020 chapter 32 . 1/31/2015
Wow nice chapter and pan finally getting to meet vegeta father for the first time and this is very interesting and what happen to uub as well?