Reviews for The Vengeance of Daimaō
J.R chapter 36 . 5/12
You have done a great job with this story and its chapter. I really am looking forward to reading another chapter soon. Thank you very much.
TransformersBeeFan chapter 36 . 2/17
Get your butt to work! You have to update, like now! I have to find out what happens to Piccolo! If you don't update soon I will find you and force you to update! I will keep bugging you until you update! I don't care if you're dead or something like that, you will update! NOW! please...
Blake2020 chapter 36 . 1/31
I enjoy the chapter and please update soon in 2015 i love to see how this story turns out very much and best story i ever read in a long time? Please update soon
Blake2020 chapter 35 . 1/31
Wow nice chapter and update soon
Blake2020 chapter 34 . 1/31
wow what a battle between cold and trunks and i wonder what happens next?
Blake2020 chapter 33 . 1/31
Well great chapter and battle between the colds and saiyan begin and buu vs buu as well?
Blake2020 chapter 32 . 1/31
Wow nice chapter and pan finally getting to meet vegeta father for the first time and this is very interesting and what happen to uub as well?
Blake2020 chapter 31 . 1/31
nice chapter and very much and pan met the saiyans as well and update soon
Blake2020 chapter 30 . 1/31
Wow nice chapter and cooler stronger then frieza to and i mean a lol it looks like and update soon?
Blake2020 chapter 29 . 1/31
Wow things starting to pick up and now the battle begin im excited and update soon?
Blake2020 chapter 28 . 1/31
Well nice chapter and things for z gang getting worse and worse they need a miracle or something to help them out? update soon
Blake2020 chapter 27 . 1/31
Well nice chapter mmm that strange guy in gohan dream it look like whis one of Beerus mentor? I think that goku or gohan need to go super saiyan god form to have a chance against king piccolo and his sons?
Blake2020 chapter 26 . 1/31
Well to be real either form can help super saiyan 4 yes or god super saiyan yes try them if possible and update soon?
Blake2020 chapter 25 . 1/31
My king piccolo has not lost his touch since torturing Bojack like that and great chapter very good indeed and character too?
Blake2020 chapter 24 . 1/31
Wow great battle and piccolo smart tactic he used against Bojack and update soon