Reviews for Envy Is a Sin
Beautiful Dreams chapter 4 . 6/6
I hope carlisle and esme get back together , and there is a happy ending! Love the story by the way! I hope you'll continue the story.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/26/2013
write more plz
Firefly 112 chapter 4 . 5/28/2013
write more plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Guest chapter 4 . 5/27/2013
This is really poor. None of the characters are believable at all.
Alice Villalpando chapter 4 . 5/22/2013
Glad you're back to this story! great chapter! and poor Esme!
charles is a bastard... Yes, they're gonna kill Charles!
i really love de story! update soon! and please I want a happy ending.
Guest chapter 4 . 5/22/2013
Oh my god! :) You write so good!
Ellie C.V chapter 4 . 5/22/2013
charles? where the hell did he came from? for a minute i was just staring at the screen unable to scroll down my mouth half open like a dumb mute.
it was really really great and unexpected as always. thank you for posting. im waiting for the next chapter. update soon:)
(i think you want to kill me right now dont you? ;) )
Angelotti chapter 4 . 5/21/2013
Oh geez! That was so dramatic! I wasn't expecting the met with Charles..it was so... whoa.

I hope the next time do not take so long to update.

You know...I want a happy ending. This story is interesting and the beggin is a little -Ok, a lot dark and deserves a happy ending, with Carlisle and Esme cuddling in their bed, finally in each other arms. That would be cute.

Ok, I'll be waiting for the next chapter :D

PS: Charles is a bastard, he deserves to be dead.

¡Saludos!
Just4Me chapter 4 . 5/21/2013
Glad you're back to this story! I should have known that sneaky Aro was behind all this. But where the heck are Carlisle and Edward? I hope they're working on a plan to rescue Esme. Do any of the others even care that she's gone? And I'm looking forward to a Bella smack-down.
hollyhalebforeverlove chapter 4 . 5/21/2013
Yes, they're gonna kill Charles! Poor Esme!
Guest chapter 3 . 4/28/2013
I'm excited to see where you'll take this story! It's actually pretty great so far, but you're an amazing writer so I wouldn't expect anything less. Keep up the good work.
Guest chapter 3 . 4/27/2013