Reviews for On This Night
copet chapter 11 . 7/25
THen I'mma hold you to it. It was a good chapter and a new reason for angst. The sound corporations fight still doesn't seem to have a good end. I hope to read those chapters as I hope you have excelent days. Take care. :)
Bluewarrior3 chapter 11 . 6/28
I love your story, i hope to read more interactions between hinata and naruto, I just love hinata in here, she’s so strong, and I don’t want her to die. I don’t understand why sasuke is acting like that but hopefully we find out why he’s such a pain. I hope you can update soon , I know having anxiety and depression is hard so take your time on this, still it’s going on my favorites! Thank you for the story:)
P.s. it’s Hiashi
Bluewarrior3 chapter 2 . 6/27
Story seems good so far:) but why is it that in every fanfic I read sakura comes off so bossy it’s irritating, other then that I’m still reading!
! Just reread everything and I’m looking forward to reading this! You know I haven’t really read Naruto fic in years but I’m starting to remember why I liked the characters so much. Also this story is really good o.o you’re really talented and can’t wait to read more. -caro
magicofantasy chapter 10 . 1/25/2015
Nice job ...
I really like that kind of stories and NaruHina is my favourite couple
lilacblossom chapter 10 . 1/19/2015
I found this story by searching for Lee. He isn't even in it (besides one off reference in ch.8)
gummy b3ars chapter 10 . 11/16/2014
Next pls..i'm excited to see naruto and hinata moments
kaineHokage chapter 10 . 11/16/2014
Awesome story. Can't wait for more!
Rabytte chapter 10 . 11/15/2014
Yay! I'm so glad that you've updated! It's so good, still, even if you've claimed your writing style has changed - I think it might have gotten better :) Lots of love, and if you do find out a method for money, do pass it on ;)
jojo07 chapter 10 . 11/15/2014
You updated! Ah that's wonderful news. I hope you update soon once again. Its getting really interesting.
Ayrmed chapter 10 . 11/15/2014
Excellent return chapter.
gummy b3ars chapter 9 . 10/6/2014
Wow, pls continue
Princess Unikitty chapter 9 . 10/27/2013
very cool story so far. keep it up.
Naruhinafan99 chapter 9 . 10/23/2013
Love it it's awesome can't wait to read the updates
Rabytte chapter 9 . 9/19/2013
I never thought I would review someone saying this, but here it is - I am too lazy to login. I can't believe it... Anyway, your story. I like the way you've found those little similarities and differences between Sasuke and Hinata, and I have to agree with them. Sasuke is weak for going off for such trivial things, isn't he? But Hinata, I think, isn't 'Superficial, silly, stupid, useless, weak' because she's willing to accept that she is (even though she's not!), but Sasuke doesn't even know that he is. And that's what I love about this chapter :)