Reviews for Keeping Watch
Effie17 chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
Great story.
Scherherazade chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
A very sweet story. I can see Nathan doing this.
cherrygurl1225 chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
This is definitely one of my favorite Audrey/Nathan fics you've written. You have an uncanny ability to understand them and it shows in your writing. Personally, I've written in both tenses myself, but I've been challenging myself to write more in present tense for original fiction and fanfiction. I'm currently a graduate student working towards a Master of Arts Degree in Screenwriting and scripts are ALWAYS written in the present tense. You can't write in the past tense at all, so I've tried to carry that over in the other things that I write.

I love this story because it showcases both Audrey and Nathan's vulnerability. I love how concerned Nathan is here and how he just wants her to sleep and not worry about anything. In the beginning of the fic, you write about how she was an orphan and emotionally scarred. I wish you could've delved into that a little deeper because I think it could've helped you near the end of the fic, too. Also, I'd like to imagine Nathan would not only watch her, but also cuddle with her and keep her nightmares away. But I'm a sucker for that and your story is no exception.

On a sidenote, I apologize for not catching up with your other fics yet. I will try and catch up with a few of them soon. It's that time of the semester and grad school keeps me busy, but your stories are totally worth reading and provide a nice break from my own writing and studies. Thank you. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
Seriously, you write the best Haven fan fcis here. Seriously, keep up the good work. You have something great going on.
mysterious.brunette101 chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Beautiful. There were a few things with verb tense that need to be looked at, but other than that I think this is a beautiful piece of writing. Love. Love. Love! The characters were perfect, which is extremely hard to do since they're all so complex, so kudos to you. Thanks for sharing!
serenitymeimei chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
That was so perfect and sweet. Thank you for this lovely little moment!
audreythree chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Lovely - especially where he takes her hand, not the other way round. The way she reacts to his touch. But this is just a teaser, right? You're going to tell us the rest of the story, yes? Yes? Yes.
n0thin-but-the-rain chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
First of all: Yay! So great to see something from you again! :). Secondly, this is a great little introspective look at the fear that Audrey must face on a daily basis, and of course, the dose of "protective" Nathan is always awesome. ;) Can't wait to read more of Pheonix Rising, but I know it will be worth the wait!
MagPie003 chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
I love how Nathan deals with her in a practical and gentle way. Your description of contrasting reactions to his touch were very believable for someone in her situation. :-)
STforRK chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
A look into Audrey's feelings and thoughts while trying to deal with things and continue to live. Nice job.