Reviews for Misadventures in Parenting: The Early Years
flowerangel050 chapter 5 . 11/5/2012
These stories are so cute!
Antigone97 chapter 4 . 8/13/2012
OMG she is a fighter! feisty little one! that boys mother really got on my nerves. does it matter that albert was german? the war is long over lady! DEAL WITH IT! anyway i love everything!

KEEP WRITING!

Antigone97
SweetComplications chapter 5 . 8/13/2012
I understand Francoise's whole anti-war thing but she took it to the extreme. Irene is just a child with an imagination and Albert who knows about war, allowed her to be a child to have a fake war. I think in this chapter Francoise is trying to make Irene understand adult concepts despite her age. She'll understand war later(probably when Albert and Francoise tell her about their history) but for now, Francoise should let her be a kid like Albert did.
SweetComplications chapter 4 . 8/13/2012
I feel for Albert. It's hard to be of German heritage as people today still treat people rudely when they find out. And Irene, as sweet as she may be, should know that fighting is bad especially if her mom stops her all the time.
SweetComplications chapter 2 . 8/13/2012
Poor Albert, having trouble with the diaper. Well at least he did better than my uncle who put a diaper on my sister backwards! xD