Reviews for A Business Meeting
eenayde chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
I was thinking that they might hear something all along! Lolz. Great job, very interesting. I love your fics!
eileengarfield chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
Brilliant.
Hayasaka.Shion chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
LOL! Dat ending! Awesome story, it would definitely make for multi-chapter material, and I would love to see Pain and Kakuzu's reactions, rofl!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
... I could pretty much just resume it in I'm in love. I already read two of your previous fics, and I fell in love with your style, your way with words, the view through your eyes. Now I'm in love with your lemons too XD oh God, you will be the death of me XD please keep on writing! You're a magnificent writer, and a great source of inspiration!
AkioKuro chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
Wow this review is super late...Well anyway I absolutely loved this to bits. The 'competition' between them is hilarious and sexy XD You should definitely write another chapter that tells of everyone's reaction to the 'meeting'!
CitrusFlag chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
Oh god. This fanfic was absolute heaven! Even I was too caught up with their fucking to realize Pein and Kakuzu could have heard them. You know what would be awesome? If you had done a short sequel on how everyone reacted after the... um... "meeting".
PsychoPyro chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
This review is way late... But hot damn! I couldn't read this amazing lemon without telling you how awesome it was! The power play was so sexy. I hate it when people do oneshots where Dei is a totally pushover. I enjoy him as uke, but he likes to try to dominate too, damn it!

This was awesome! Please, please, consider writing another chapter? If you have time of course. Thank you for the amazing fic!
anon chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
perfecto
Guest chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
Gay challenge .
Just how sound proof are your walls,LOL!
Deidara-kun is such a cutie! 3
Psych3d3lia chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
OHMYGOD. I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH , WHY , WHY IS IT A ONE SHOT. I BEG OF YOU TO MAKE ANOTHER CHAPTER. FJSDLKFSHKLFJHSKJDFHSKLDJFH

IM CRYING.
katospeaking chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
sufhJKAHSUdfhkuhg this was awesome omfg
FaintReality chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Fantastic.
JUST FANTASTIC.
NO SARCASM.
Shadowninja0786 chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
hehehehehe loved it !
MurderJuice chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
I am pretty sure I'm too young to read this. :/ I am going to say I didn't read this. XD
...
I am now curious as to if Kakuzu and Pein were still there. :I
...
Wut? Nothing. I said nothing. w
BeautifulDesertFoxglove chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
sex in a not sound proof room in an office building.