Reviews for Equestria Transformed Act 1: Autobots and Ponies
DTLA1992 chapter 7 . 7/17
Take your time with your projects, but please don't take it too long.

I'd asked months ago to Azure if you'll update the fic, he answered me a rewriting may be possible due to how advanced the show has gotten.

If that's the case maybe I can help with some suggestion:

-Place the plot- with the Autobots arrival to Equestria- during Season 6 or 7 (I recommend S7 so Thorax can help). Of course with the Diamond Dog's invasion.

-Gilda, now as a good guy, can encourage her fellow griffons to come and aid the ponies.

-Starlight glimmer confronting Sentinel Prime and making him regain his sense of justice.

-If you like you could add Hound, Drift, Crosshairs, Hot Rod and the Dinobots to the team.

-Grogar finds Cybertronian technology, improving his armies/legions and launch a massive attack over the Crystal Empire (where the final battle will be held, if you wish). Also, your OC Rosie tells the Autobots the reason why they all are in Equestria.

-And for the future Act II, make the exiled Queen Chrysalis meets up with Megatron and the Decepticons, making an uneasy alliance alongside Stormwind against another darker figure.

That's all I've in mind. Keep it up with your works, they're all amazing.
SilverSpark chapter 7 . 5/18
Come on man! Don't stop there!
Silver spark chapter 7 . 10/5/2016
Why you stop! I want more,more,more!
Sean chapter 4 . 6/9/2016
Love it! Continued please! Please!
Doctor chapter 4 . 5/26/2014
I really like this story please write more!?
Guest chapter 7 . 3/24/2014
HURRY THE FUCK UP ALREADY AND UP LOAD THE NEXT DAMN CHAPTER!
NobodieZ chapter 7 . 7/26/2013
Awesome work.
TheRandomVirus chapter 7 . 6/8/2013
I laughed so hard when Gilda screamed when she was using the bathroom XD
BaltoXY chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
Pretty cool story. By the way, when are are you going to finish the Balto interview story (pick my question for Aleu).
TheSuperiorVision chapter 7 . 5/29/2013
Love the new chapter. Grogar was a fav of mine back in G1. Cant wait for more. Especially the pairings.
Guest chapter 7 . 5/22/2013
I do hope to see more of this because I'd be disappointed if it just stopped suddenly. This is one of those stories I would love to see continue and finished.
Fan chapter 7 . 5/21/2013
You know after watching the episodes season 5 of Transformers Prime I'm just wondering, is Ultra Magnus gonna be in the story? I for one think he should as in he was lost on Cybertron during the last days of the war, and went unconscious like Sentinel Prime did, and after the Space Bridge collapse it send him to Equestria like the other Autobots just not the same location as them. Also the Autobots on search finds him and brings him back for recovery and tells him the situation their in and what had happened since his disappearance, and since it looks like Celestia will be with Prime why not have Ultra Magnus go with Luna? It makes sense and fits well into the story if you think about it, and I believe an earth pony form is perfect for him.
Unknown chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
Could you put in the decepticons in?
weirdmind17 chapter 7 . 5/13/2013
epic prank, and equeally epic chapter. This looks like its going to be one sweet story
Fan chapter 7 . 5/6/2013
Well nice to have you back gut pease for God's sake don't take so long, any way nice work here and interesting with the Rambo thing pretty good and loved the badassnes of Prime here. Looking forward to seeing the background of this demon goat in the future hopefully in the next chapter, and I'm looking forward to see who exactly gets paired here, and how they start and where they go.