Reviews for I Thought You Were a Lady
lmill123 chapter 8 . 10/26/2014
This was really a great story. Also Molly was worth a lot of laughs.
Scat210 chapter 8 . 9/10/2014
Yay again, despite no Tony like Tony whump, nice story, great to see Tony taking Adam & Angelica under his wing. Anymore Doris stories? Or Doris & DiNo stories?
kenorob1 chapter 2 . 12/10/2013
Very cute chapter. I love your sense of humor and McNames.
kenorob1 chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
There must be logic in there somewhere. I'm in here for the horse! So far so good.
Mooncat99 chapter 8 . 2/4/2013
Congrats Doris! Nice son you've got there.
And nice story. Loved the bits with the gossip! And sweet, that Adam gets the foal. DiNo - hihi. Also hilarious was the 'boss' McGee. I'd have loved to see Tony's face! But also liked it that Tim saw himself that it wasn't his smartest move and owned up to it.
Maunzeli chapter 8 . 1/5/2013
Really enjoyed the Doris stories. Thank you.
Proseac chapter 8 . 1/3/2013
'Angelica wrapped her hands round the mug, and dented the froth on top of the drink as one huge tear landed in it.' Such beautiful and bittersweet imagery! You really got to me with this one.

You're right, I didn't pick up on Molly's surname until you pointed it out. Very clever indeed! I feel a bit sad for her now - probably just as well that Vance is having her moved to another department.

Even though you called this a 'trilogy', why do I have the feeling we haven't seen the last of Doris and DiNo? :D Perfect name, BTW. It's been a lovely ride, m'dear, and I'm sorry it took me so long to find a chunk of time to sit and read it. Maybe I should get sick more often? Never mind - forget I said that.

I'm off to start your latest one now...
Proseac chapter 7 . 1/3/2013
Showdown at the O.K. Corral, indeed! Lovely climax, great to see Ray Cardoza partially redeem himself in the end by saving his daughter. When she gets over her initial grief, she'll be able to find pride in her Daddy after all.

"Vests?" Gibbs hissed.

"We'll duck," Tony hissed back.

Gibbs raised eyes to heaven. "Ya'd better be ready to." Oh, you nailed it, girl! That's so them!
Proseac chapter 6 . 1/2/2013
A lovely, tender moment between Tony and Angelica. Kindred spirits...loved the bit about being alone as a good thing and fresh starts. It spoke to me, that did, and you'll know why.

YAY for Doris saving the day! Poor Tim already has a sore butt, and he didn't need anything more!
Proseac chapter 5 . 1/2/2013
Wow - lots to keep track of in this chappie! Think I've still got it straight. Good thing I'm reading & reviewing this all in one go so I can remember all the facts!

Get one of your own - indeed, Tony. 3
Proseac chapter 4 . 1/2/2013
The game of "Telephone" just keeps getting more distorted by the minute! LOL Neat twist, Angelica turning out to be a kindred spirit for Tony. Can't wait to hear the rest of her interrogation...
Proseac chapter 3 . 1/2/2013
Molly the Mole...Tony planning to give Adam the foal, bless his heart...Tim 'fessing up like the good man he is, but letting Tony be strung along just a bit longer (he would, wouldn't he? *g*). And Tony fending off a purse attack from an irate Latino chick hurling obscenities (in Spanish, no doubt) in his direction.

Great stuff!
Corala chapter 8 . 11/12/2012
Poor Molly
Corala chapter 2 . 11/12/2012
So will they find him or not
Corala chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
So what will they find out