Reviews for The Walk Home
TammyCandy chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
Awww... That was so cute :3
Blank Angel chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
KYAAAA! This was fuckin awesome! Loved eveyone! Including Kise's mom! xD. Write moooore AoKise!
zwei10 chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
3 That was amazing and wonderful and pretty awesome.
Free of Mundane Thoughts chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
These two always make me aww They're just too adorable for words Thank you so much for writing!
del chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
ah god, this is just the cutest. They are so awkward and cute and Kise worries and thinks too much, but Aomine makes it all alright. :'D So well written and I love the way you portray them.
Maikya chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
I swear to god this was one of the best fics I ever read! Beautyfull! Please continue, you made my day! Thank you very much :)
mari chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
I still want more..aokise 4ever lol ..omg thank dear!
TheReihani chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
oh god i'm dying
this is the best
Midnightstar1390 chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
That was amazingly hot...

Haha, your writing is top notch here, the descriptions of everything was so good I felt like I was right there with Kise and Aomine! You're a great writer as always, I can't wait to see more Kn fanfics from you Ivori!
Mistress of the Words chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
*cackles in glee* Kise is hilarious! You are amazingly talented at keeping the characters IN-character! Most people, when they write romance like this, always seem to write them OOC but you are BRILLIANT!

and geez... o/o even though it was strictly VERY light smut and I don't usually read AoKise things I was blushing and- yeah XD hehehe! Good job!
Awesome Fangirl chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Good job, really good job u.,ub It's cute and hot at the same time and you did great ;D
amaryllian-dra chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
I don't know what to say. This is just... :'D
You wrote Kise and Aomine's characters really well. They were lovely together 3
The scene with Akashi and Murasakibara are my favorite, along with the konbini scene. Kise getting flustered to tears and Aomine panicking because of it... yuuuuum 333
roronoas chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Hell yeah, this was great. I enjoy the heavy sexual tension so much.
Come to think of it, i've not read any AoKise fics before. I can only feel ashamed now for not doing so.
(Even though I basically ship everyoneXeveryone in this fandom.)

Akashi and company taunting AoKise at the end was the icing on the cake.
They are too smart for their own good.
ibookworm281 chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Oh god this was smexy *.* Even if it was light (usually can't stand light cuz I need more action and *cough* stuff 0:-)) but this was SMEXY. You need to post more yaoi stories B) lawl. Thank you for the story! .
NenePasciele chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
awww... kise! he's so cute
i loved this fic, it was awesome!