Reviews for Baby Makes Three
Clauxx chapter 36 . 4/16/2016
I liked the chapter, I am glad to see that Willow and Tara had a happy and normal date, I really liked all the scene in the amusement park, I do wonder how will Willow and Tara parents reactionate when they learn about their relationship, Continue :)
FivebyFive89 chapter 36 . 3/12/2016
So glad to see an update!

This was fun, and I'm with willow here! Glad I have a heart rate issue to use as an excuse to avoid rides like that! XD also, pda on the beach? Hilarious but also, careful ladies! :P hope to see more soon.
Web Slinger Spidey chapter 36 . 3/11/2016
Very nice chapter.
Boris Yeltsin chapter 36 . 3/11/2016
Loved it.
Username-not-taken chapter 36 . 3/11/2016
Yay! Thanks so much for updating! This chapter was super great! Can't wait to see what happens next :)
Missocki chapter 36 . 3/11/2016
Lovely start to my day!

So happy to see an update to this sweet story.
Twillow chapter 35 . 3/4/2016
Hey, it's been like over a year since this was updated, but couod you please please keep this story going. I've super duper loved it so far and want to know what happens next! Pleeeeease.
Username-not-taken chapter 35 . 3/4/2016
Wow, just read through this story and it's great! I'd love to see an update! Willow and Tara forever!
Magic chapter 35 . 12/29/2015
I know it's been a while since you lasted updated, but can you please continue this and write another chapter! I love this story so much and want to know what happens!
Guest chapter 35 . 12/17/2015
Hey i just found this fic n i realse that it hasn't been updated for a long time.. I wish it was finished cos d story is awesme
parad0x1n chapter 35 . 10/31/2014
I just found your story, and let me tell you that it is effing amazing! I love how you make the characters your own while still keeping it like the reall ones. I can't wait to see the girls's parents reactions. Wouldn't it be cool if they were having like a family dinner, and everyone was there and Chelsea just calls Willow Mama and that'd be how their relationship is revealed? Anyways great chapter, I can't wait for more, so please update soon. Good luck!
Idisch von Swedish chapter 35 . 10/20/2014
A friend recommended this story and I really like it! Would love to read more :D
FivebyFive89 chapter 35 . 10/3/2014
Awesome take on the gang and Willow and Tara's relationship. There were a few things I wasn't sure about at first but actually the whole thing works perfectly. I love the use of quotes and things from the show and how some of the rolls have reversed (like Willow speaking Tara's lines to Tara, or Buffy having the 'gay' conversation with Tara rather than Willow). And Marcie sounds a helluva lot like Faith :P

Aaaaaaaaaanyway, keep it up! I look forwards to the next update :)
GolemGirl chapter 1 . 9/24/2014
Dude. I'm in love with this story!
Riverwillows73 chapter 35 . 9/21/2014
You are officially killing me here! Then again, I think you're doing it on purpose, Shelby.

More, soonish, please?