Reviews for Baby Makes Three
RoseAndClay chapter 33 . 2/10
This is sweet :) more smoochies and snuggles please? Haha. Thanks for the update!
Syndi-Dowell chapter 33 . 2/6
Naughty Willow lol. :)
gimpy72 chapter 33 . 2/3
That was a very sweet update! I'm glad that Tara and Buffy got to talk about some things and then Tara got to have some much needed Willow smoochies and snuggles.
Web Slinger Spidey chapter 33 . 2/3
Awwww adorable. I'm glad Buffy came around. I didn't want to hate Buffy. Fantastic chapter!
Web Slinger Spidey chapter 32 . 1/18
You've got a fantastic story going here.
Graq the Wild Child 2 chapter 32 . 1/13
I've always really liked the way you rework dialog from the show to fit into your stories. The girl's relationship development has been adorable, including Cheslea's moments (gross they may be sometimes, as a baby's tend to be). I'm glad Buffy is becoming a true friend to them, though I'm a bit worried about Anya. And I'm still a little miffed at Willow's parents. Working fast food is a good way to make you hate the world and everyone in it, not to socialize.

Good job and keep on truckin'!
Syndi-Dowell chapter 32 . 12/1/2013
Awww the love of soul-mates. :)
gimpy72 chapter 32 . 12/1/2013
Another amazing update! They are too sweet together.
very happy perso chapter 31 . 10/8/2013
YAY YAY YAY YOU UPDATED.
ElectricVanity chapter 31 . 10/9/2013
I only recently started getting into lesbian fanfiction and only recently started rewatching Buffy The Vampire Slayer. Seeing Tara and Willows connection I had decided to start looking for fanfic. This wasn't the first Willara fanfic I started reading, but this is defiantly the best fanfiction I have read in a while. Due to this story I looked at your profile for some more great quality stories and found "Racing The Rain". You are a wonderful writer and I love the different way you portray Willow and Tara in these AU's but still keep close to the actual story line . Considering the show came out a year after I was born; now, as I am about to turn 17, Your wonderful fanfiction has helped peak my interest in Willow and Tara's story line in the series. It doesn't even faze me how long some chapters take because I am content with just re-reading what has already been posted. I also have ADHD, so the fact that your stories are able to capture my attention and keep me hooked, especially between "Racing The Rain" and "Baby Make Three", is quite the miracle and I would just like to thank you for such superb writings/stories. As a heads yup, I will probably start commenting as the new chapters, in both above spoken about stories, are published.
Guest chapter 31 . 10/2/2013
I love this story
RoseAndClay chapter 31 . 9/21/2013
31 chapters..31 chapters and I still can't get enough! Next chapter please? Pretty please? .
Guest chapter 31 . 9/17/2013
I second the need for alone time, lol. :)
RoseAndClay chapter 20 . 9/19/2013
This story just makes feel so in love.
RoseAndClay chapter 7 . 9/18/2013
One of my fave chapters so far. I really love the story and how it slowly and realistically progresses. Thumbs up!