Reviews for Amber and Emerald
Galeiam chapter 2 . 3/21
Er...why such heavy dialect?
Lizzy chapter 34 . 3/18
Can you update it again sorry but i love this story and I want you to finish it so I can what happens to them thanks very much bye
DarkHarmonian chapter 34 . 3/18
finally another chapter hope you can continue this now. Looking forward to more
pikachucat chapter 34 . 3/16
awesome
Fullofpassion09 chapter 34 . 3/13
Just started this evening and I'm enjoying this immensely and looking forward to an update.
vysirez chapter 20 . 3/10
One bit of constructive criticism. The fact that there are only two types of wand using light creatures acknowledged by the ministry, and Harry/Hermione are one, and Ginny is the other, just makes it feel a bit contrived to me. I know it's a bit late and the story is past this, but figured I would comment anyways. If there were even just a few more, say 5-6 light or neutral creatures, and so they were two of a few, rather then the only two, would make it feel less forced, IMO. Not huge deal, but just a comment.
vysirez chapter 15 . 3/10
Interesting story so far, just finished chapter 15. However, I find it hard to believe they would submit to a test that will kill them if they fail with so little indication that they will pass. They have basically no info on the tests, and no real signs they are these children of Bast and yet they just jump into the tests, and the adults let them. Sorry, there needs to be more proof or indication that they won't die before I buy it.

That said, it's not a story killer for me, so I'm eager to see what else is in store.
Dragon Sword chapter 23 . 3/5
Always nice to see a fellow fan of the Young Wizard series...
Idahohorsegirl92 chapter 34 . 3/7
That, and Australia houses some of the BIGGEST and DEADLIEST of the mundane creatures... imagine what the magical equivalent would be... *shudder* Sorry Harry, no go on that one. lol
Dragon and Sword Master chapter 34 . 3/6
Alright, I have to admit that this is a wonderful story that you have here and I cannot wait to read more of this *nods*
Fetteraga chapter 34 . 3/2
looking forward to the next chapter
Vance McGill chapter 34 . 2/25
And then there is the second task, in which cats HATE water... grrr...
lunasheart chapter 34 . 2/23
Awesome
Tdtmedic chapter 34 . 2/23
Awesome story I love it
TJK78 chapter 34 . 2/21
Good chapter. Looking forward ton the next.
1,305 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »