Reviews for Amber and Emerald
cko2 chapter 34 . 11/19
i was not sure at first what to think about this story. but after reading though it i must say it is rather funny to read. cool idea and thanks for sharing.
Jonn Wolfe chapter 34 . 10/25
Just got done rereading this fantastic story. Do hope your muse returns. With the rings now engaged, heh, I'm guessing that having one declared of age was a bad thing. Wonder if they're going to mature faster now that magic has declared them of age. I can't help wondering if there are going to be kittens in the future... _
Karou WindStalker chapter 34 . 10/21
Here's hoping your muse returns soon, I look forward to reading more of this fine story.
Sammyboy94 chapter 34 . 10/19
I love this story, i hope you update soon.
Nanami chapter 34 . 9/30
Waa. Awesone. I like you Fic. Thanks for you job. Please continued, I love them.
Juusanbi no Shinju chapter 3 . 9/23
That is why you shouldn't piss off doctors of any kind. People who regularly stab, slice open, remove, and rearrange body parts for a living aren't the people you want to be messing with.
Alph4wolf chapter 34 . 9/22
I love this story! Please, please, please update more frequently. If you've died, you should have told a relative or friend your accountt info so that s/he could tell us. Its been almost a year without update and we the active readers await. I've only been reading this story for two days, it fantastically written. But if you haven't died...we'll wait. Thankyou for the beginning of this adventure, we wait for the the rest. :)
TheRavenIs chapter 34 . 9/5
I love this story ... I do hope you'll finish it. I myself have a story I want to finish but I medical reasons I am not able to work on it.
Opinr chapter 34 . 9/3
This is a great story, I hope more comes.
Agrond chapter 34 . 9/5
An interesting story with funny things like Ron having seer's abilities, like Luna, or Ginny becoming a helipath thank to her bonding with Fawkes. And all these animagi, Fudge will shock himself if he try to arrest them for being illegal animagi.
And now with Harry in the Tri-wizards Tournament, we'll see more about the Bast'et abilities. It would have been funny if it was Fudge himself who tricked the Goblet, but it was too complex and to much magic for him. The logic would be that Wormtail is the culprit, but even if he was able to became an animagus, I still think he isn't strong enough to do all this magic (plus he has to take care of the dark baby lord ).
richbias chapter 34 . 8/30
love this story, concise and well written
MirrorOfErisedSpellsDesire chapter 34 . 8/28
I found this yesterday and I just finished reading all 34 chapters. I must say I loved it! T
I can't wait to read more _
draco7347 chapter 34 . 8/27
love this story cant wait for new chapters
Bmast chapter 34 . 8/27
awesome I look forward to your next Chapter
keller.obriant chapter 34 . 8/24
I sincerely hope this story hasn't been abandoned. If it has I understand but it's just so good I would hate to see it remain unfinished
1,345 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »