Reviews for Amber and Emerald
kreepy killer chapter 34 . 6/9
You should really finish this! It's an amazing story and has a huge amount of potential! Please keep going with this!
Mythicall Moon chapter 34 . 6/1
I love the story! Very unique... Do you plan on finishing the story? I certainly hope so!
yokowolf chapter 1 . 5/2
Your ideas are amazing and your writing style is incredible i wish you would update
GryffindorSWL chapter 34 . 4/28
Awesome story! Please continue. Will he use their homemade brooms to get are the Horntail? Or will you be making an even more dangerous dragon than that?
gleefan2009 chapter 34 . 4/4
love it please write more
Amazing work! Came across your stories thanks to "Crimson Wings" (which was awesome, looking forward to seeing where the sequel takes it). This one is AT LEAST equally brilliant. Love the stories, and definitely looking forward to seeing what the future holds.
im1 chapter 34 . 3/29
awesome story, I hope you make it back at some point
KBTEAS chapter 34 . 3/26
This is amazing! I hope you continue writing soon, I'm really enjoying it. And I wanted to say that I'm also liking your portrayal of Ron - I think it may be one of my favorites and one of the best and most creative portrayals that I've read of him so far. Kudos to you, master of written word and fanfic...

Thanks for sharing it! I'm glad that I stumbled upon it. Hope to see an update soon!
Hipparcos562 chapter 14 . 3/1
I'm pretty sure every male reading this winced. I certainly did. (shudder)
Wandering Immortal chapter 34 . 2/28
Great story. Looking forward to the next update
LillianVixen chapter 1 . 2/2
This is such a good piece of work! I really hope you can continue on this masterpiece! All the best :)
X LillianVixen
Madra uzemaki chapter 34 . 1/30
Please update this story it's amazing
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 1/22
Awesome chapter and plot and amazing idea
Dracomon59 chapter 34 . 1/19
Great story, hope you update it.
diddyk2345 chapter 34 . 12/8/2016
This is an amazing story. I hope you continue with your story
1,424 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »