Reviews for More Than a Pack
Isthatend chapter 6 . 2/5
Is that it? I mean, I figured Madison would be told or something, it may be unexpected, but you kind of said that she and Ben... went all-out. Either way, adorable little fanfic you have here.
Guest chapter 6 . 12/1/2013
Oh well sluty is ok
SpiritFeather19524 chapter 6 . 8/7/2013
hey its not that slutty, I agree its cute that they are together finally hope they get together in the next one
Please chapter 6 . 4/3/2013
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE! Soon
IneedUpdates chapter 6 . 3/16/2013
Please Update! I need Updates! This is good (slightly slutty)
lackly01 chapter 6 . 2/25/2013
This Is great, yes slutty, but great
WaLaS chapter 6 . 2/4/2013
I thought this chapter was very good. And it wasn't slutty so don't worry. After all Hi did mention sexual tension... hehehe
PeanutbutterWolf chapter 6 . 12/29/2012
um... it's good and I don't mind the fluff but...

Nice :)
PeanutbutterWolf chapter 5 . 12/29/2012
:D
PeanutbutterWolf chapter 2 . 12/29/2012
:D plain old smile- I really really really really like it!:D
PeanutbutterWolf chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
:D- you forgot that cooper is part of the pack! Really good, please continue!:D
adrine R.227 chapter 5 . 12/22/2012
Well I'm certainly not qualified to say anything on this matter since I am the perfect model of the internet obsessed fangirl who has no life. So I won't say anything. But I will say this, something I am well versed in- thank you for your writing skills, sincerely. You can have the best idea in the world with terrible abilities and I wouldn't even read the summary, but you manged to get the best of both worlds. Congratulations dahling!
adrine R.227 chapter 4 . 12/22/2012
Hmnn. It's well written, if a bit fast. Ben's a bit chatty, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.
adrine R.227 chapter 3 . 12/22/2012
A tad unrealistic, but it is a fluff story, and what every girl wants to happen, so I don't blame ya! ;D
adrine R.227 chapter 2 . 12/22/2012
Whoa, I don't know how I would have reacted! I probably would have tried to laugh it off.