Reviews for A Life More Ordinary
Donni chapter 47 . 12/24/2016
I really love this story! I hope that everything is well with you, and one day you have the time to add on the ending!
SortingHat chapter 3 . 11/23/2016
Wouldn't it be like more then a week at a time between guard patrols before Sirius Black was discovered missing?

From what I've read the cells are not checked very often and the Dementors cannot see only smell emotions so they won't be able to tell the guards anything.

Whomever gives the food probably won't even look into the cell to see if anybody actually takes the food before going to the next one to deliver to the 200 plus inmates.
SortingHat chapter 2 . 11/23/2016
If we had evolution we would have no need for prisons anymore as mankind would've been evolved after a millenia. :)

Remember we all are bred from monkeys. And he said: Ohh eee aaa aaa aaa ting twang walla walla bang bang.
SortingHat chapter 1 . 11/23/2016
But But Evolution has rescued humanity from the sins of our fathers! Bigger government is suppose to be better not worse! Bigger government is the ONLY solution to help werewolfs!

Something for nothing! FREE!

Oh wait our sins are eternal as mankind was flawed to begin with and every culture has ancient records of a massive flood all pointed to around the time the bible states according to both secular researchers and bible scholars if you look at non censored sources.
Madkatt chapter 44 . 11/18/2016
Please Continue
dory2o2 chapter 47 . 10/17/2016
I so do hope that you update soon. This is an amazing story and I (as I'm sure others) would like to see where this story leads to.
brownshe chapter 47 . 10/13/2016
Great story! I hope you start writing again, I can't wait to see how it ends.
RoboTitaness chapter 47 . 9/19/2016
Siiiigh. At least this story was left at a nice place. I could pretend that's it's complete. Buuuut if you are ever coming back, I'd love more on this story particularly!
Madkatt chapter 43 . 9/5/2016
please continue this fic its been ages
Moony545 chapter 47 . 7/23/2016
Please continue this book! I've noticed you haven't published in ages but this is so good!
Hannah chapter 47 . 6/13/2016
please post more
AryaJasmine chapter 47 . 6/3/2016
Hi I really love this story and hope that it would be updated soon.
Ria0207 chapter 47 . 5/2/2016
This fanfic is SOOOO good! YOU NEED TO UPDATE!
Debra renae chapter 2 . 3/31/2016
I love this book
SortingHat chapter 4 . 3/19/2016
Gosh! Wow...just wow. Your totally obsessed to the point of needing to be locked up on reviews.

(Quotes the ghost in Polar Express showing the kid the train break when the kid was desperately looking for it) Here! Take a break kid!
1,097 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »