Reviews for A Life More Ordinary
Greatmares chapter 12 . 9/29
i see that you want a lot of reviews. im giving you another one in 2 hour span jajajajajjajaa. LOVEEEE ITTTTTT. SO GOOD I HAVE NOT STOPPED READING SINCR I STARTED IT.
Greatmares chapter 6 . 9/28
OMG THIS FIC IS SO GOOOOOOOOD. HAVENT STOP READING IT. I'M JUST WRITING THIS TO LET YOU KNOW THAT I LOVE YOUUUU.
Madkatt chapter 12 . 9/16
I still hold out hope you might one day finish this great fic
joliet536 chapter 47 . 8/26
Amazing, please continue and complete this. You are a very talented writer. I noticed a few typos but nothing too major. I loved every chapter of it. Cheers mate!
InAnnaCat chapter 47 . 4/29
WAA! Its the last chapter of a great harry potter story! Worse it is unfinished. Can I beg you to finish it! I really love this story!
paula chapter 8 . 4/27
ilovesiriusandremus
Madkatt chapter 16 . 2/24
It's sad you haven't continued this, I loved this fic and still hold out hope you will update again someday :)
sakura240 chapter 1 . 2/11
kura: that was a wonderful story. It was very well written and the friendship that came between Remus and severus had honestly made me very happy. It was a change for the better. and I do agree, a relationship between Remus and tonks would be...strange given the circumstances. it's sad that it won't happen but very understandable. I do wonder which other relationships stayed canon tho.

I really enjoyed the story, I had been craving Sirius and Remus raise harry stories for quite a while and...This is bad of me to say but I can get picky. so this story was wonderful for me, it kept my attention and was very pleasant (as well as sad) to read. thank you for this wonderful story~
SortingHat chapter 2 . 12/2/2017
What would happen to Remus during a total Lunar eclipse? Would totality screw up his transformation when the moon vanishes and becomes that reddish orange color?
Sukki18 chapter 47 . 9/27/2017
This story is so beautiful! It's so sad that it's not completed and probably won't be, but still... here's hoping for any update one day.
Madkatt chapter 34 . 8/20/2017
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE START WRITING THIS FIC AGAIN! I WILL ALWAYS LIVE IN HOPE THAT YOU WILL SOMEDAY CONTINUE AND FINISH THIS FIC!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/7/2017
Oh, Remus, no...this is inhumane. My heart hurts for Remus and Sirius...
Eagle-Eyes chapter 47 . 7/25/2017
I love all the interaction of this very unusual family...

This is a great story and I would like to see it continued

Of course with life and all ...

Keep writing as life allows
aailaiqbal04 chapter 47 . 5/1/2017
that was AMAZING
aailaiqbal04 chapter 19 . 4/30/2017
I hate Dumbledore but this is amazing
1,114 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »