Reviews for A Life More Ordinary
Eagle-Eyes chapter 47 . 7/25
I love all the interaction of this very unusual family...

This is a great story and I would like to see it continued

Of course with life and all ...

Keep writing as life allows
aailaiqbal04 chapter 47 . 5/1
that was AMAZING
aailaiqbal04 chapter 19 . 4/30
I hate Dumbledore but this is amazing
Nuh uh, nuh uh! You are NOT leaving it there! *frizzbees computer out of window* I AM DONE. UPDATE PLEASE. PLEASE PLEAS PLEASE UPDATE! I wanna know what happens! *cries* it's been three years! *sniffle* I really like this story! Please! *puppy dog eyes* please!
Eilidh chapter 16 . 2/13
I am... slowly beginning to hate Dumbledore...
Donni chapter 47 . 12/24/2016
I really love this story! I hope that everything is well with you, and one day you have the time to add on the ending!
SortingHat chapter 3 . 11/23/2016
Wouldn't it be like more then a week at a time between guard patrols before Sirius Black was discovered missing?

From what I've read the cells are not checked very often and the Dementors cannot see only smell emotions so they won't be able to tell the guards anything.

Whomever gives the food probably won't even look into the cell to see if anybody actually takes the food before going to the next one to deliver to the 200 plus inmates.
SortingHat chapter 2 . 11/23/2016
If we had evolution we would have no need for prisons anymore as mankind would've been evolved after a millenia. :)

Remember we all are bred from monkeys. And he said: Ohh eee aaa aaa aaa ting twang walla walla bang bang.
SortingHat chapter 1 . 11/23/2016
But But Evolution has rescued humanity from the sins of our fathers! Bigger government is suppose to be better not worse! Bigger government is the ONLY solution to help werewolfs!

Something for nothing! FREE!

Oh wait our sins are eternal as mankind was flawed to begin with and every culture has ancient records of a massive flood all pointed to around the time the bible states according to both secular researchers and bible scholars if you look at non censored sources.
Madkatt chapter 44 . 11/18/2016
Please Continue
dory2o2 chapter 47 . 10/17/2016
I so do hope that you update soon. This is an amazing story and I (as I'm sure others) would like to see where this story leads to.
brownshe chapter 47 . 10/13/2016
Great story! I hope you start writing again, I can't wait to see how it ends.
RoboTitaness chapter 47 . 9/19/2016
Siiiigh. At least this story was left at a nice place. I could pretend that's it's complete. Buuuut if you are ever coming back, I'd love more on this story particularly!
Madkatt chapter 43 . 9/5/2016
please continue this fic its been ages
Moony545 chapter 47 . 7/23/2016
Please continue this book! I've noticed you haven't published in ages but this is so good!
1,102 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »