Reviews for Onions
MyUnicornCas chapter 13 . 8/17
I cannot get enough of your stories. Never thought I'd be one for romance and lovey drama (with "ONLY" a sprinkle of smut) But you have talent beyond the walls of this site, and it shows. If this woman here can get into such stories, it's hella awesome.
Thank you!
dragoness simplicity chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
Great story idea. I love your characterisations and your sense of humour too. XD
i-am-casass chapter 13 . 10/4/2014
This is beautiful abd I love it! I am now going to read the sequel!
Anon chapter 8 . 7/30/2014
I am laughing right nowXD! I'm reading this in the living room with my mom and she's watching tv and a sex scene comes on her show and she blocks my view and I go "ok I'll just go back to reading my fanfiction" and I look down and start reading only to realize I was at a sex scene!
JuniorWoofles chapter 13 . 5/10/2014
The highs and the lows were very evenly distributed and planned out.
Sister/brother-in-law only comes after marriage
And loved the disclaimer about the sequel. Really cute
JuniorWoofles chapter 4 . 5/10/2014
Sending an innocent man to the pit. I love your in references and the way you slyly throw them in
JuniorWoofles chapter 2 . 5/10/2014
Liquor store ln a thursday? A.k.a. how many Cas referemces you can have in one sentence that I absolute loved
Maknatuna chapter 13 . 1/27/2014
This was simply perfect! Adorable story. I could not stop laughing when I imagined how Cas falls in the toilet rofl...
Maknatuna chapter 12 . 1/27/2014
I don't know how to describe what I feel. Dean you fucked up big time. Yeah, Sammy might have been wrong but you were too harsh with him and with your mom? Oh hell noo...You shouldn't have told her those words. I hope things get better soon!
Maknatuna chapter 11 . 1/27/2014
I feel like flipping a friggin table! WHY? *inhuman scream*
Maknatuna chapter 10 . 1/27/2014
This chapter messed me up. I feel like crying. I feel so sorry for Cas but also my heart breaks for Dean. Yes, he acted like an ass but I can feel his pain...
Maknatuna chapter 9 . 1/27/2014
Damn it, Dean... You act like an idiot!
Maknatuna chapter 8 . 1/26/2014
*screeching* This was adorable! I want to hug Sammy!
Maknatuna chapter 7 . 1/26/2014
This last bit was intense. Why do I have a feeling that Dean is right?
Maknatuna chapter 6 . 1/26/2014
This chapter is giving me conflicting feelings. It's bittersweet.