Reviews for Set, Spike, Dive!
Lord al'Thor chapter 7 . 2/1
What a great little story. Beautifully captures the Chuck & Sarah romance. Well written in all phases. This'll stay a favorite for sure. Thanks.
Lord al'Thor chapter 6 . 2/1
Lots of cool in this chapter. Some not so cool as well. Lester as a diver? *shudders* I did like how you basically gave Chuck a F it epiphany. Man after my own heart. I'm thinking silver medal. My favorite part - hands down - was Ellie showing Chuck pictures of nervous Sarah. So nauseatingly cute. Awesome.
Lord al'Thor chapter 5 . 2/1
Great stuff. My only complaint with this story has been the lack of POV for Sarah. I'd really have liked to get her thoughts on Chuck ad this unfolded. Especially now that we are into his event. Oh well.
Lord al'Thor chapter 4 . 2/1
These characters are so much fun to read. You have a great gift for characterization. I'm saddened that I'm already halfway done.
Lord al'Thor chapter 3 . 2/1
Loved the Casey inclusion. Although picturing the Neanderthal Baldwin in a speedo is an image I'd rather not endure. I really like the way you are developing the Chuck/Sarah relationship, it feels very natural considering the situation. Good job.
Lord al'Thor chapter 2 . 2/1
Cute. I think that is the best word to describe this chapter. It's easy to see the connection the two share. Dialogue is smooth and natural, you believe them. I like this.
Lord al'Thor chapter 1 . 2/1
Now this story takes AU to the extreme. I like the premise and this first chapter is very well constructed. Good dialogue and the characters seem to be themselves thus far. I like it.
MystiStar1 chapter 7 . 12/3/2014
This was fantastic! I loved it! Thank you for posting! :D
SurpriseKitty chapter 4 . 5/2/2014
As an excitable fourteen year old girl, I'm very familiar with the Morgan noise XD
Molotov chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
Hey, so seriously. Really. I'm about to read this story again for the 4th time in a week. It's really fucking great.
Molotov chapter 7 . 1/8/2014
Is this my favorite AU Chuck and Sarah story that doesn't involve the Intersect or clandestine government organizations?
ayleaa chapter 7 . 10/27/2013
Wow gr8 story i only have one complaint that it wasent longer lol. Seriously tho it was gr8
Guest chapter 4 . 8/16/2013
Spencer O'Hara and Burton Lassiter's - Pysch reference for the win! :D That made an awesome story even better!
waschal chapter 7 . 1/6/2013
I just read all 7 chepters and thought the whole story I couldn't stop giggling. xD this was for sure one of the sweetest storys I have ever read, I love AU storys and please keep writting them.
JonofPDX chapter 7 . 12/12/2012
That just made me so very happy. Amazing work.

I know your are mostly writing other things but this is BEGGING for a sequel. Please?