Reviews for Set, Spike, Dive!
cavemenftw chapter 2 . 3/30
I really love this story. I've read it a few times in the last year or so. It's such a fun and easy read.
True Love Lives Forever chapter 7 . 12/30/2016
That was such a great AU story. Thanks for sharing
Spawn Hades chapter 7 . 12/15/2016
Amazing. Sequel?
csotp chapter 1 . 11/29/2016
I'm about to re-read this for probably the 5th time in the last 2 years. It's a wonderfully feel good story about our favorite couple, with genuinely amazing character interactions that feel perfectly natural in this AU. I love this story.
Tenblood chapter 7 . 9/28/2016
Awesome, wonderful, great, story. I will be reading this 9ne again and again! Thank you for writing it!
baldcoder chapter 7 . 3/3/2016
Nice story. Well done!
mak0-ch1 chapter 7 . 1/5/2016
Hi! So, i've read most of your charah fanfiction by now, and you have to know: all of your stories deserve at least a second read through. You write interactions between characters and subtle emotional tells by said characters in a way that allows the reader to interpret them with better insight or maybe fresh eyes if they decide to read it again.

And frankly, i think thats the best kind of read. Too often, i buy a book and rarely do i pick it up again because there's an assurance to it that i wont make any new observations, draw new conclusions.

Another way of putting it is that you sort of dont hold our hand on where each character stands with other characters. Not for the main relationships at least. And that makes the reading experience even better. Like sarah's strange glances at chuck in Fates. Carina in practically all her moments here, starting from her very first entrance and initially thinking that chuck was lying about being part of olympics. Or even whom were violet's grieving tears over "he had a long life" for.

And above all, you do suspense really, really well. That finals beach volleyball game and chuck's finals match.

You'll go down in my history of fanfiction reading as one of the Awesome ones. You may not do chuck anymore, but you can bet that i'll be looking out for your future projects.
tvincent7777 chapter 1 . 8/10/2015
Are you planning to do a follow up for the 2016 Olympics? Love the story!
knightrid3r chapter 7 . 4/26/2015
Wow don't know how I didn't read this one until now but this is an awesome story. You are definitely one of the best writers on here. Hope to read more Chuck stories in the future.
Lord al'Thor chapter 7 . 2/1/2015
What a great little story. Beautifully captures the Chuck & Sarah romance. Well written in all phases. This'll stay a favorite for sure. Thanks.
Lord al'Thor chapter 6 . 2/1/2015
Lots of cool in this chapter. Some not so cool as well. Lester as a diver? *shudders* I did like how you basically gave Chuck a F it epiphany. Man after my own heart. I'm thinking silver medal. My favorite part - hands down - was Ellie showing Chuck pictures of nervous Sarah. So nauseatingly cute. Awesome.
Lord al'Thor chapter 5 . 2/1/2015
Great stuff. My only complaint with this story has been the lack of POV for Sarah. I'd really have liked to get her thoughts on Chuck ad this unfolded. Especially now that we are into his event. Oh well.
Lord al'Thor chapter 4 . 2/1/2015
These characters are so much fun to read. You have a great gift for characterization. I'm saddened that I'm already halfway done.
Lord al'Thor chapter 3 . 2/1/2015
Loved the Casey inclusion. Although picturing the Neanderthal Baldwin in a speedo is an image I'd rather not endure. I really like the way you are developing the Chuck/Sarah relationship, it feels very natural considering the situation. Good job.
Lord al'Thor chapter 2 . 2/1/2015
Cute. I think that is the best word to describe this chapter. It's easy to see the connection the two share. Dialogue is smooth and natural, you believe them. I like this.