Reviews for Shalosh Shanim Mishpacha Three Years Family
I loved this series soooo much!️ Ur just an amazing writer! love this fan give definitely up there in the all time best️
Guest chapter 2 . 12/11/2014
Love this series sooo much; reading it for the second time. Thanks!
Thespianpoet chapter 2 . 9/5/2014
This was an absolutely perfect ending to the story. I've spent weeks becoming a part of this universe...seeing the story play out in my mind...and I feel like I'm saying goodbye to a good friend. Wow...you really loved this story. I get the sense that it was, and is, your baby. THANK YOU for this entire series. I'll have to come back and read it again sometime. There's no way I can explain how in love with this I am, but please know that you now have a life-long fan of your work. Congratulations. :)
Thespianpoet chapter 1 . 9/5/2014

MOTHER FRICKING YES
MERLIN'S PANTS, I WANTED THIS SO MUCH
BoneyCastle237 chapter 2 . 4/12/2014
WOw.
I have spent the last week reading this entire series! I have laughed and cried and lost an incredible amount of sleep staying up till the early hours of the morning to read this and now that i've finished i feel like i just lost a close friend or something.
You have written the most amazing story here, it was so incredibly believable and my heart broke for Ziva and Tony at each wall they hit and each hurdle they had to overcome and i felt like cheering at each small milestone they had and the whole thing was just unreal in how completely credible it was! I love that you didnt rush tony and ziva's relationship, i love that they really had to fight for every step because it meant that every new thing they got to do meant so much more because they had to work so hard to earn it! I love that when they finally did have sex you didn't make it like the solution to the problem, Ziva still had issues and you acknowledged that so perfectly!
Most of all i love that this story didn't have the classic 'and they all lived happily ever after' ending because in reality they wouldn't have. They way you finished this was possibly my favourite part because you make it clear that their battles aren't over and they are always going to struggle with aspects of their past, but at the same time they have each other and their family and the bond between them all is absolutely incredible and i just love it.
I'm sorry i know this has been such a long review but i truly just want you to know what an incredibly amazing job you have done on this story! I only wish i could have read it as you posted so that i could review along the way and tell you just how powerful your writing was!
Incredible incredible job man, seriously i have no words to describe my love for this story!
Tiger lily chapter 2 . 1/31/2014
Such a sweet ending- loved it!
mama's-broken-heart chapter 2 . 10/7/2013
Great! I can't believe I just found this story
a month ago. Its been amazing and I loved that they got a little boy.
I'm gonna start reading more of your stories now to cope with the "loss" of Ziva.
Celestrial Moon chapter 2 . 8/5/2013
I wad blown away with this story! So happy they managed to have Ben. Maybe Tony could have had a vasectomy to ease the burden on them. Looking forward to another story.
narski210 chapter 2 . 7/20/2013
Hello! I came across your series after the devastating news of Cote leaving the show. I absolutely loved everything about this series! Yesterday was mg day off and I read all 94 chapters of Six Months Home. This is just what I needed to cheer me up!
Someoneslove chapter 2 . 7/10/2013
Let's hope since Cote is leaving NCIS that this story becomes a reality ;)
Tigger4eva97 chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
I loved this series I felt all the emotions to go along with it.
Make it up as I go chapter 2 . 4/3/2013
Thank you for this series. It is amazing and epic and everything that literature should be. I'll be honest I read through the whole series in about ten days and I still want more. You have a true giftand everything about this series is amazing and perfect. I quite honestly don't have the words to describe how great this series is.
GranddaughterOfCaskettAndTiva chapter 2 . 3/27/2013
Great job. I liked this a lot. A great finally to the series.
4lex2316 chapter 2 . 2/12/2013
Finally got round to reading this story and it was well worth it :). Sad to see the series end but glad they got Ben :)
beginning to end chapter 2 . 1/15/2013
You dont know how happy i was when i learnd there are two more chaps ;)
Thanks, this is so lovely. Youre a blessing. hugs and kisses from germany
Tony, Ziva, Chaya and Ben 4ever !