Reviews for In Flagrante
MagsWrites chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
This was cute and gave me a laugh!
what evil lurks chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
ha! Cracktastic!
everhalcyon chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
Oh shit aha poor gleen!
JadedDragon4 chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Ha! I loved it. It was uncomfortable, funny, and totally believable :) Poor Glenn! Keep up the great work.
Nerd91 chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
very nice. it seems Gleen is the watcher of the group and he always finds stuff out before anyone else has a chance to.

Nice you didn't have Daryl beat the hell out of Glenn while Andrea pinned Glenn to the ground.

Poor Glenn...
Torithy chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Ha, I love this - firstly because, hello, Daryl and Andrea and secondly because poor Glenn is just the perfect person to catch them out. That boy has no luck. Or sense of self-preservation, it seems - not if he's managed to blab Daryl of all people's business to most of the group lol!

"Carl might not know, if that helps." Best line ever.

Also really liked the little image of Andrea, who's got a fairly take-no-prisoners attitude herself, being the one to do the talking when they first tackle Glenn and Daryl just stood there like her mean and moody enforcer. I could really see that and even imagine him having a little sulk 'cos Andrea's warned him to let her take charge instead of dealing with Glenn his, probably less subtle, way!
SuperNeos2 chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
That is funny
cemeterydreamer chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
I have the biggest most ridiculous grin on my face right now you have no idea D

This was absolutely *perfect* - exactly what I was looking for and more! I seriously laughed the whole way through; all your little details are hilarious and wonderful, from Glenn mistaking their noises for a walker, to Daryl protecting Andrea's modesty, to the Carol/T-Dog mention, to D/A mirroring each other, to Glenn not being able to keep his mouth shut (as always) _

Not to mention the title is so fitting ;)

Fantastic, fantastic - Thanks for taking this on, Hon!
Dannie Tomlinson chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
*Giggles like mad* Made of awesome! Loved this so much!
Emberka-2012 chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Ha-ha. Poor Glenn. "Carl might not know, if that helps." No, it does not help.
He could not keep any secrets. Now everyone knows about their relationship.
queenofthesandsnakes chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Yay. I love the way you write Daryl/Andrea, and adding Glenn to the mix is perfect. He's adorable.
PhantomWatcher1 chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
::chuckles:: Oh hell that was funny. I just got done crying over one fanfic and than yours just cheered me up. Thanks!
BrookeS81 chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Haha I loved this so much! I always imagined it would be Glenn who found out about then lol!
elziebean1000 chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Hahaha, aww poor baby Glenn! He has such bad luck, which makes it even funnier :')