Reviews for Double Dilemma
LittleRin26 chapter 3 . 8/15/2012
Holy crap! Wasn't expecting Tony to be that flirtatious... I like it.
LittleRin26 chapter 2 . 8/15/2012
Hmm... I never read a Logan/Marie/Tony before, could be interesting.
Mezza999 chapter 3 . 8/15/2012
oh no whats happened to Scott? i hope the same doesn't happen to Rogue.

not sure about the love triangle between Rogue/Stark/Logan i hope she gets with Logan in the end.

can't wait for the next chapter
Jillian chapter 3 . 8/14/2012
What?! Omg amazing cliffhanger!
Gidgeygirl chapter 2 . 8/14/2012
I love it! Wolverine has some serious groveling to do! I love the idea of Stark hanging out at the mansion. Can't wait for more.
chibi-dono15 chapter 2 . 8/14/2012
I like this. Can't wait to see/read what happens next.
Jillian chapter 2 . 8/14/2012
Great chapter. I would love to know what the professor said to logan to get him to agree to show stark around. :)
roguexy7 chapter 2 . 8/14/2012
quite an odd pairing but I'm starting to like it!love the new update & can't wait to see more of tony and rogue in the next chapter and perhaps a jealous logan & update soon
MarMarLuvs chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Well this is a really fun idea. Jackman and RDJ... I think I can handle that haha. I'm excited to see how you have Stark interact with everyone, especially Marie. I also want to know how Logan could possibly recover from the touching comment.

Hopefully you will decide to continue. I think you're on to something really interesting here.
Kristen chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
I agree! One chapter and I am already anticipating the next. I love Iron Man, but I also am a huge fan of Rogan, so I can't wait to see how it all plays out.
Tony is such a smartass that you can't help but to laugh, so I am on edge to see how you have him interact with Rogue (which I know will have to piss off Wolverine).
xmen4life chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH! THIS IS GONNA BE HOT! please update soon.
Jillian chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Wow one chapter and I'm already hooked! I love the dynamic between Logan and Rogue and Tony Stark is an interesting twist. Please Please Please update soon!
42 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3