Reviews for The Lifeguard
YukiGuni chapter 4 . 8/31/2012
Oh, goodness! This fan fiction has to be one of the best Degrassi fan fiction works I've ever read! Granted I only read Fiona/Imogen fan fiction. Lol. Great job so far! I look forward to reading more!

YukiGuni
Guest chapter 4 . 8/31/2012
This story is so good! I hope you continue! This has to be the best FIMOGEN story ever! Please update when you can! :)
Guest chapter 3 . 8/31/2012
This is absolute perfection! Aaaaaahhh! 3
Guest chapter 2 . 8/31/2012
You have such a knack for writing these two girls! You are amazing! I love this fic! It has to be the best fic yet! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
Woah! This is really well written! How do you not have more reviews?! I love it! This first chapter was great!
Guest chapter 4 . 8/23/2012
Ahhh love this so much! Please update! This fic is not only wonderfully written but it has that rare ability to make me grin like an idiot whilst I'm reading it! Keep up the good work, and I just love the AU-ness of this story, makes it really exciting!
juliet1219hotma chapter 4 . 8/17/2012
i love this story, please give us more chapters...:)
Red X aka Redhood chapter 4 . 8/17/2012
awesome chappy. so u reread ch. 3 and yea was a tree my imagination was just on overdrive. hopefully they have a good uninterrupted lunch
Guest chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
This story is such a nice and different idea! I love it! I hope to read more. :)
juliet1219hotma chapter 3 . 8/16/2012
please continue with ch 4, this story is awesome...:)
ash chapter 3 . 8/15/2012
SO GOOD! I can't wait for the next chapter!
Griffnix chapter 3 . 8/15/2012
I really like this story because it is AU. I don't follow Degrassi as much as other shows, so reading an alternate take on how Fimogen meet is interesting. I believe this is the only here I found. Can't wait for the next chapter.

- Griffnix
Guest chapter 3 . 8/14/2012
Omg LOVE IT! Continueee
PennyLane93 chapter 3 . 8/13/2012
Omg not a cliffhanger. More please!
Speed Reader chapter 3 . 8/13/2012
Great story, can't wait to read more