Reviews for Heartlines
RosaMeiWhite2 chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
I was literally laughing when i read this! It was just so funny... Keep on writing more of these gymleaderxgymleader fics! :D
attack on titan chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
Wa! This was so cute! And it's a big change from Cress' normally cool and collected demeanor; it's adorable how he gets so flustered in front of Elesa. :)
metallicgreen chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
Hi! You gave me an inspiring review a while ago and I was hoping to return the favor :)

ELESA! Your portrayal of her was spot on. I think my favorite line of hers was "Well, the difference between you brothers is remarkable" - she comes across as super cool and smart and amazing, and considering it's from Cress's point of view, it just rocks. Nicely done, hope to see more from you!
ShyKneeStardust chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
This is soo sweet! I love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
I'm so glad someone decided to write about Cress and Elesa. I agree, more people need to write about it.

I like the tone of the passage, considering it was from Cress's point of view thus semi-automatically deemed "serious", but you also managed to add some humor. I think you did a good job with characterization, especially Chili's dialogue.

Continue with the good work and I hope you write more CressElesa!