Reviews for Dark Crusade
ANONTHENAMELESS chapter 3 . 11/28/2013
COME ON MAN WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO UPDATE YOUR BLEACH STORIES?
Writer of Epics chapter 3 . 6/7/2013
I like the idea. looking forward to more
GUEST2012 chapter 3 . 12/2/2012
If I had gotten it in time, I would've said Kenpachi. I think it would've really built up the villain, or villains, of this story if they would've killed him off.
RoseJustice chapter 3 . 12/1/2012
I wish I knew who it was, cuz if I did, I'd have you off either Iemura or Nnoitra...
JulCan1987 chapter 3 . 11/30/2012
Very interesting chapter, can't wait to see who gets killed off.
SQUALO KING chapter 3 . 11/30/2012
I'm loving this story, take your time updating
and the answer is zed off of lollipop chainsaw
IAmAnLGal chapter 2 . 11/15/2012
Love it! Please update soon. After you're finished this one, can you please write some hanataro revenge fics? Cause I really like the idea!
IAmAnLGal chapter 2 . 11/15/2012
P
SQUALO KING chapter 2 . 11/6/2012
Please update, the suspense is killer.
Oh! I've also got a story about hanataro and I've just put up the 2nd chapter, please read, I hope its as good as your stories
KYVampire chapter 2 . 10/22/2012
I rather like this idea, although the name "Death" seems a little out of place...not sure about that. But in any case, I feel as if this "brother" figure is not exactly as friendly toward Hana as he seems here. Maybe he has his own agenda? He does not seem like a shinigami of any sort despite the name so i assume he is his own entity.
Anyways I hope you continue, the cliffhanger is killing me.
TummyTickler chapter 2 . 10/10/2012
I liked it i hope to see another chapter up soon.
wannabe writer chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
please update more when you have the time and please forgive me if the long comment i posted pissed you off
wannabe writer chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
i'm sorry if i sound demanding,but your hanatarou stories are the best out there please update any of them and if i pissed you or any one off with the long comment i typed i'm sorry
wannabe writer chapter 2 . 9/23/2012
love the story please, update more, and for some who are wondering what hanatarou's bankai should be think about Suì-Fēng, her bankai is out of her style it's big not stealthy which is why she doesn't use it, since hisagomaru is a robot hanatarou's bankai would cover him in robotic gundam-like armor that shoots missile, has Gatling guns, beam swords, jets, and no matter the damage he'd regenerate, but the reason he wouldn't use is because it would prevent him from using healing kido on anyone,but himself, because let's face it he care's more about people than he does himself no matter how weak or strong he is in the fanfics( by the way love your stories please update any of them) or the original plot, he puts others before himself, he'd rather heal than harm which is another reason why unohana seated him, she sees a great person in him and for the people who hate, because he's not strong like renji or hisagi he's youger 160 years old is pratically a teenager he'll get stronger with age and practice, so maybe he will take her place, and if he gets strong it won't like how ikakku wants to beat kenpachi, it'll be because he wants to protect his squad mates, rukia, ichigo, ganju, kukaku, isane, and even those punks who beat him up. one more thing, I respect that writing what you write is a process, and i don't mean to rush but, pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeea aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssss sssssssssssse update and i'd write a story to,but i dont know how to get on the site, by the way the extra stuff if for anyone who looks at the reviews, one last thing no more yaoi stories about him more pairins with him and Suì-Fēng pleas.
blitzburn chapter 2 . 8/30/2012
This story is definately interesting! There arn't many stories about Hanataro or stories with him harving a major role in them so this is a welcome change! I like where this story is heading and I can't wait to read the next chapter in this amazing story!