Reviews for Dark Crusade
LaserLightCannon chapter 3 . 1/6
THIS STORY IS AWESOME! XD

The story is unique, and wonderfully written! Continue please! XD
ANONTHENAMELESS chapter 3 . 11/28/2013
COME ON MAN WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO UPDATE YOUR BLEACH STORIES?
Writer of Epics chapter 3 . 6/7/2013
I like the idea. looking forward to more
GUEST2012 chapter 3 . 12/2/2012
If I had gotten it in time, I would've said Kenpachi. I think it would've really built up the villain, or villains, of this story if they would've killed him off.
RoseJustice chapter 3 . 12/1/2012
I wish I knew who it was, cuz if I did, I'd have you off either Iemura or Nnoitra...
JulCan1987 chapter 3 . 11/30/2012
Very interesting chapter, can't wait to see who gets killed off.
SQUALO KING chapter 3 . 11/30/2012
I'm loving this story, take your time updating
and the answer is zed off of lollipop chainsaw
IAmAnLGal chapter 2 . 11/15/2012
Love it! Please update soon. After you're finished this one, can you please write some hanataro revenge fics? Cause I really like the idea!
IAmAnLGal chapter 2 . 11/15/2012
P
SQUALO KING chapter 2 . 11/6/2012
Please update, the suspense is killer.
Oh! I've also got a story about hanataro and I've just put up the 2nd chapter, please read, I hope its as good as your stories
KYVampire chapter 2 . 10/22/2012
I rather like this idea, although the name "Death" seems a little out of place...not sure about that. But in any case, I feel as if this "brother" figure is not exactly as friendly toward Hana as he seems here. Maybe he has his own agenda? He does not seem like a shinigami of any sort despite the name so i assume he is his own entity.
Anyways I hope you continue, the cliffhanger is killing me.
TummyTickler chapter 2 . 10/10/2012
I liked it i hope to see another chapter up soon.
wannabe writer chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
please update more when you have the time and please forgive me if the long comment i posted pissed you off
wannabe writer chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
i'm sorry if i sound demanding,but your hanatarou stories are the best out there please update any of them and if i pissed you or any one off with the long comment i typed i'm sorry