Reviews for Shurikens and Chakrams
ArcanineTales chapter 4 . 3/9/2014
Hey I just wanna say how much I enjoyed this little fic! I've been a fan of the Axel-Lea/Yuffie idea for awhile now and am sad to see how few people see its potential, even if it is a crack ship. I love how you write them, so awkward yet amusing at the same time. XD I also love how the girls tease Yuffie to no end and can totally see that happening. And I thought the ending here was great! I would really like to read more on these two, (especially if its from you!) but I know that's probably a long shot since there's like no support out there for it right now. I'm really hoping beyond hope that these two get to at least meet in KH3. Since you know it would be funny! Anyway, great job, loved it, wish there was more, but alas, all good things must end. Thanks for the read!
Gohan Roxas chapter 4 . 12/24/2012
This was what made me start shipping Lea/Yuffie as a crack ship, and I love it.
NekoKitty13 chapter 4 . 12/24/2012
THIS IS FREAKING ADORABLE _!I love it!There aren't enough YuffiXlea story's,keep up the good work
Gohan Roxas chapter 3 . 8/19/2012
Bahaha, awkward Yuffie is awesome XD
Gohan Roxas chapter 2 . 8/13/2012
Nah, didn't feel slashy at all. I like it!
Mirae-no-sekai chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Wow... beautiful story! And interesting friendship/pairing- really creative and cool. You had everyone in-character (Yuffie 'finding' Lea's wallet was freaking awesome! And them training, or just derping around was funny and cute :-)

But that endiing Dx Well, you said it wasn't really the end, but it delivers a lot of emotions... and they don't get to see each other for ages... ;-;

Really good fic!