Reviews for Dialectic
UnLike Us chapter 1 . 10/18/2016
I really like the ambiguous nature of the feelings between Sephiroth and Cloud. And the last part about the do you love me? I don't know, why do you care? I don't care, but what were you going to imply, that you love me? etc. My favourite Sephiroth x Cloud or not ending ever. I actually like the idea of them simply being friends with something more that may be on the platonic side between them.
Tucker chapter 1 . 9/18/2016
I prefer Genesis/Cloud too, though I feel that you did a really good job with your random Cloud/Sephiroth feels. I love how manipulative (but also oddly touched) Sephiroth was by Cloud's potential love & Cloud eventually coming back to Sephiroth because he obsessed and obsessed over what he was going to say. XD It seemed like a pretty logical reason to get Cloud to come back without having to show him slowly growing to know Sephiroth - the need to know is a strong motivator.

I love that everyone has a very unconventional ending, yet still managed to (mostly) end up happy. I'm a little sad for Zack since he seems left out of all of this, but I'm going to assume that he's off somewhere hanging with Cissnei or something, idk. Better than dying horrifically in front of your best friend anyway. XD

Great fic & great series!
LunarCatNinja chapter 1 . 4/4/2016
This ending is perfect and hilarious and adorable!
shyd1 chapter 1 . 2/6/2016
ute!
Alyss Penedo chapter 1 . 10/9/2015
...wait, Aerith says Cloud's been out for six months, but then Cloud seems to think he's only been out for two. Hah?
P.T. Tucker chapter 1 . 5/3/2015
Man, now I want to see Cloud forcing Sephiroth to confess his undying love for him! XD (Though I too love me some Genesis/Cloud.)

Anyway, cute ending. It felt a little quick & I was sad not to see anymore Rufus/Aerith interaction (either as weird fake lovers or out-right enemies) but I suppose it's better to end than to be one of the gazillion abandoned FFVII time travel stories. And ending on Cloud running a plant nursery, Aerith controlling part of Shinra and Sephiroth & Vincent owning a bakery has to be a fandom first. XD
lovelycrazy chapter 1 . 1/6/2015
*sigh* those 2 are just hilarious...and hopeless. I wish there is more to read but where you ended it is pretty much perfect. Anyway, now i see why there wasn't more to the pairing. You're not a fan and you're 'shipping' G/C.
atwistedconundrum chapter 1 . 9/3/2014
I like the mini-series but I have one important question. What happened to Zack? He just disappeared. Anyway, thanks for writing. I look forward to you eventually updating Call it Vanity.
g chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
oh that was fantastic! i loved this series :)
IncidentallyTriva chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
This is incredible! You did an amazing job with this story!
patricia.pc chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
hahaha loved this! thanks for writing it :D
BlackShadow1 chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
hahaha loved the series well done
skepsis66 chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
So cute! And they're both rather defensive about it haha.
dragonzice chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
Hahahahahaha, I loved Cloud and Sephiroth's reasoning for their actions at the end. Awesome story!
Memory25 chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
This is lovely. Definitely very in character for the both of them lol.