Reviews for Dialectic
P.T. Tucker chapter 1 . 5/3
Man, now I want to see Cloud forcing Sephiroth to confess his undying love for him! XD (Though I too love me some Genesis/Cloud.)

Anyway, cute ending. It felt a little quick & I was sad not to see anymore Rufus/Aerith interaction (either as weird fake lovers or out-right enemies) but I suppose it's better to end than to be one of the gazillion abandoned FFVII time travel stories. And ending on Cloud running a plant nursery, Aerith controlling part of Shinra and Sephiroth & Vincent owning a bakery has to be a fandom first. XD
lovelycrazy chapter 1 . 1/6
*sigh* those 2 are just hilarious...and hopeless. I wish there is more to read but where you ended it is pretty much perfect. Anyway, now i see why there wasn't more to the pairing. You're not a fan and you're 'shipping' G/C.
atwistedconundrum chapter 1 . 9/3/2014
I like the mini-series but I have one important question. What happened to Zack? He just disappeared. Anyway, thanks for writing. I look forward to you eventually updating Call it Vanity.
g chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
oh that was fantastic! i loved this series :)
IncidentallyTriva chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
This is incredible! You did an amazing job with this story!
patricia.pc chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
hahaha loved this! thanks for writing it :D
BlackShadow1 chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
hahaha loved the series well done
skepsis66 chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
So cute! And they're both rather defensive about it haha.
dragonzice chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
Hahahahahaha, I loved Cloud and Sephiroth's reasoning for their actions at the end. Awesome story!
Memory25 chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
This is lovely. Definitely very in character for the both of them lol.
Inveigler chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
Aww, I really like the ending.

Just read the entire series, and I love the refreshing take on time-travelling Cloud. Especially liked Aerith taking charge and saving the world.
seaweed chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
Thank you! It's finally finished! It was... dare I say, the most humorous of the three? At least it was the one that made me smile the most. It did seem that it was a little...rushed? or maybe it was just me trying to finish reading it in quickest time possible. I definatelly have to read all three of them again some time. Well thank you again. It was lovely as usual and a nice and happy ending to the story.
Cased In Darkness chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
I really loved this series. It was a really "what if it REALLY WAS all just a dream" fic. There isn't too many of those for FF7. Sephiroth/Cloud is a strange pairing for me because about 1/3 to about 1/2 of all yaoi FF7 fanfics have this pairing so I run into it a lot but it isn't my preference, in fact, it's a bit of a turn off for me and then I'll have an internal battle with myself on whether of not I should finish the fic or not (if I like this writing, sure, but I'm really hard to impress).

However I did like your tid bit in the pairing because you barely touched up on it in the last installment at the end. I really enjoyed it.
sunset in love chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
love this one and the prequels too...

perhaps an epilogue? kinda inconclusive here (i'm lacking imagination, poor me) and thanks for sharing... regards (well, the fic was posted on august, now it's november, well, considered long time already, rite ... i hope)
My Solitude chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
This is quite an interesting story. I really enjoyed reading it.