Reviews for Dialectic
shyd1 chapter 1 . 2/6
ute!
Alyss Penedo chapter 1 . 10/9/2015
...wait, Aerith says Cloud's been out for six months, but then Cloud seems to think he's only been out for two. Hah?
P.T. Tucker chapter 1 . 5/3/2015
Man, now I want to see Cloud forcing Sephiroth to confess his undying love for him! XD (Though I too love me some Genesis/Cloud.)

Anyway, cute ending. It felt a little quick & I was sad not to see anymore Rufus/Aerith interaction (either as weird fake lovers or out-right enemies) but I suppose it's better to end than to be one of the gazillion abandoned FFVII time travel stories. And ending on Cloud running a plant nursery, Aerith controlling part of Shinra and Sephiroth & Vincent owning a bakery has to be a fandom first. XD
lovelycrazy chapter 1 . 1/6/2015
*sigh* those 2 are just hilarious...and hopeless. I wish there is more to read but where you ended it is pretty much perfect. Anyway, now i see why there wasn't more to the pairing. You're not a fan and you're 'shipping' G/C.
atwistedconundrum chapter 1 . 9/3/2014
I like the mini-series but I have one important question. What happened to Zack? He just disappeared. Anyway, thanks for writing. I look forward to you eventually updating Call it Vanity.
g chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
oh that was fantastic! i loved this series :)
IncidentallyTriva chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
This is incredible! You did an amazing job with this story!
patricia.pc chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
hahaha loved this! thanks for writing it :D
BlackShadow1 chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
hahaha loved the series well done
skepsis66 chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
So cute! And they're both rather defensive about it haha.
dragonzice chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
Hahahahahaha, I loved Cloud and Sephiroth's reasoning for their actions at the end. Awesome story!
Memory25 chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
This is lovely. Definitely very in character for the both of them lol.
Inveigler chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
Aww, I really like the ending.

Just read the entire series, and I love the refreshing take on time-travelling Cloud. Especially liked Aerith taking charge and saving the world.
seaweed chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
Thank you! It's finally finished! It was... dare I say, the most humorous of the three? At least it was the one that made me smile the most. It did seem that it was a little...rushed? or maybe it was just me trying to finish reading it in quickest time possible. I definatelly have to read all three of them again some time. Well thank you again. It was lovely as usual and a nice and happy ending to the story.
Cased In Darkness chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
I really loved this series. It was a really "what if it REALLY WAS all just a dream" fic. There isn't too many of those for FF7. Sephiroth/Cloud is a strange pairing for me because about 1/3 to about 1/2 of all yaoi FF7 fanfics have this pairing so I run into it a lot but it isn't my preference, in fact, it's a bit of a turn off for me and then I'll have an internal battle with myself on whether of not I should finish the fic or not (if I like this writing, sure, but I'm really hard to impress).

However I did like your tid bit in the pairing because you barely touched up on it in the last installment at the end. I really enjoyed it.