Reviews for Noise
OddestOTPsAlways chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
I am so close to crying after reading this. Which doesn't haooen a lot. The first one was sad. But this one. Oh my gosssshhh. Phew.
Norven chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
Thank you. The sentiment the echoes through the story is beautifully and maddeningly true. Thank you.
Susan of Zog chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
'And he had nothing else to say.'

Which says it all really... Beautiful and poignant.
David boreanaz's wife247 chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
this was cool loving and sweet
Angelpoppet chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
Wow, I really need a happy fic now. That was really lovely.
DarkHuntress01 chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
this had me in tears. simply beautiful.
chuffed4angst chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
Poignantly, unmistakably Snape. Not willing to express pointless, untrue platitudes. Unable to reply to Harry's well meaning, but worthless reassurances. He maintains his integrity through silence. Only Severus. Good thing he's so good with his eyebrows and glares or he'd be rendered entirely mute!
Mountain Dew Girl chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
Oh, this is terribly sad. Quite good, though.
Leaping Lion chapter 1 . 6/17/2007
That was really sweet. Kinda sad too, almost made me cry, the last part. Very nice
Pointed Teeth chapter 1 . 1/23/2006
I'm not in tears, but very close to it. This is a lovely prequel and I very much enjoyed the look inside Snape's head. Your reasoning behind Snape’s elective muteness was not one I’d considered – it seems such a simple idea but really becomes rather complex the longer you look at it (rather like the man himself come to think of it). But I very much liked it, and it fits the character very well.

This line:

“Severus lifted the hand to his lips, but instead of kissing it he found himself pressing it to his forehead as he bent over, unable to face those eyes. Pasta. Sunsets. Potions. He would give Harry all of these things, this very summer, and then…and then…”

Just killed me, it was just so perfect. The image is so very real. I loved it.
potter fan chapter 1 . 7/28/2005
Wow...very good prequel. It's beautiful, once again. The poem at the end adds to it. It's so sweet...I'm impressed.
0983294321 chapter 1 . 7/28/2005
Absolutely beautiful you captured the aged Severus and Harry so well. It's simply amazing. Well done.
I Write Tragedies chapter 1 . 3/10/2005
Another great story that I enjoyed immensely. I like the ideas behind it, not just the plot but the idea of not recognizing that perfect moment and such...

I also liked that the story took place in the future so that Severus and Harry's relationship had already been established. Normally I don't really like that but you did so well on it that I didn't really notice. You illustrated age very well, I think.
serain chapter 1 . 2/17/2005
Made me smile. Sweet, but not drenched in sugar. Beautiful work.
allara serasai chapter 1 . 11/6/2004