Reviews for You Remembered
TedP chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
Thanks, NinjaMaster. Glad you enjoyed it!
The Master chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
Great fic!
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
Great of course!
Mr. Average chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
Nicely written story. Congrats to the happy couple. This is a very nice fic. Keep up the good work. Peace
TheMaxx chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
Bravo! I've read the first two Untold Tales; I got confused when the story drifted away from DXG. I felt the untold tales had a cheesy feel, the one that makes me cringe because is so sappy, just like disney; cause I dont even like disney. And I hate sappy things. But your interpretation had the same feel and I enjoyed that; good writing. I actually like foxglove more but I always like to see a take on an alternate pairing with characters I enjoy. I think the only thing have have in way of criticism is that, even in the untold tales, dale seemed to me. To have a major character shift that seemed a bit OOC, but being in character is just pet peeve of mine. I liked that has character finally had development but it kinda felt like he like...I dunno became clever in a magical way. I guess what I'm trying to say is he might have needed more faults. I dont know what to say about gadget because she's always miss little perfect lol. But anyways, that was a good read.