Reviews for A Bit After Midnight Chat
MidnightRosebud chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
That's so sad :( Poor Chris.
Lilingppg007 chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
Great One-Shot! I still can't believe Piper hasn't figured it out yet, though.
Little Gem Magnolia chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
This was very sweet, I enjoyed this mother/son talk very much.
Aynessa chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Beautiful and touching. I loved the simplicity of the plot and how you managed to make it intense anyway.

I think I will now happily scamper off to read your other fics.
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
Liked this.
Crystalzap chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
nice! but sad, poor Chris T_T
Rubes99 chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
A companion piece would be great.
Please?
CrazyxChaotic chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Loved this... Can't think of anything else to say so.. yeah.. 'Loved this' pretty much covers it ;)
RosalieBrandstetter chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
This was fantastic!
Charmed Ravencla chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
That was beautifully well written and heart breaking. I'd like this to continue, but as it is, it's a nice oneshot - the fact that you didn't reveal who Chris was within this oneshot was nice. I also found it sad thinking of Chris being along drinking tea and how Wyatt was the "death" of him. Well done.
lotr195 chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
awe i love this!
please please make a sequel!
CharmedOne24 chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Very nicely done. I had never considered Chris as being dead before, but I very much enjoyed the premise.
That70sshowlova chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Hey, look, you posted it! Dude, did you know I wasn't following you? Why wasn't I following you? Well, I am now. So...you know, whatever.

It's nice to see Piper not being a massive bitch to him. It's sad that he had to tell her how he "died" for her to do act that way, though.

Being gutted sounds disgusting. I just keep imagining Chris thrown into an alley, his chest torn apart and his insides outside on the ground next to him, possibly even a couple feet away. Nasty.

How surprising Leo healed him, though. Well, of course, he's his father, so y'know, of course he healed him, but I always imagined him being dead or in hiding or...off doing something Elderly. Hey, maybe even joining Wyatt. There's an idea. He always did play favorites...Ooh! That, right there, was the summary. I totally just gave you your next one-shot idea.

Kind of went off on a tangent there...sorry. Anyway, loved it. Totally awesome to see you posting stuff now. Gettin' back into the grooove of things-I'm just gonna shut up now.
Darcie chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Pretty good, I hope you go more into it like the backstory and stuff. Awesome. :) Keep writing.
lunarweather chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
I like it. Good cover by Chris. Nice one shot.