Reviews for Sitting on top of the world
Shaunsterrr chapter 6 . 2/17
I think you should continue this line yes
Guest chapter 6 . 9/14/2014
Great job!
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 6 . 6/20/2014
Yay! brand new baby! I loved it!
lorieslater chapter 1 . 4/10/2014
You are a great writer so any new NCIS stories would be welcome in my book. But I too would welcome more in this universe.
pctronics chapter 6 . 1/24/2014
I really like the story and would love to read about the mother coming into the icture and seeing what happens.
urshurak chapter 6 . 11/6/2013
A perfect end for a perfect sequel! It would be awesome if you could write another sequel with the everyday life, but then I'm a little bit of a succer for happy endings.
Anyway, you must be some kind of witch because you got me hooked on Wicked! When music is mentioned in a fic I usually ony listen into it to get the mood, but the soundtrack of Wicked is really very good - and I don't even like musicals.
Keep writing, whatever it is, your style is very good!
Jace Blackheart chapter 6 . 7/24/2013
more tony and jem fanfic would be alright
Sitting Ducki chapter 6 . 12/14/2012
Hmmm ... Jemma's mom ... iffy on that depending on if she's nice or out to cause trouble lol. You probably already did a sequel by the time I found this :D. Just have to go and look won't I. Great way to end the story btw
Sitting Ducki chapter 4 . 12/13/2012
Oh in case of any confusion lol I did read your other story but I don't remember if I reviewed it or not. I loved it and was reminded of it when I saw previews for what looks like a movie of wicked coming out. Saw it while waiting for Twilight breaking dawn pt 2. I really think I confused my family since first I insisted on seeing that movie and then my excitement about the movie coming out :D. I will go back and see if I reviewed the other story as I just happened across this one while looking under sitting as a key word for a different story. Loving the story
Sitting Ducki chapter 3 . 12/13/2012
I just found this and had to find out how Gibbs was and it's good. The scene between Gibbs and Tony especially because someone needs to be honest with him and Tony's the one to do it.
Guest chapter 6 . 8/23/2012
This story was a great addition to the other. I think it would be great to tie Jemma mom in with a current case, and of course you can always add some angst to the drama.
ChristieK chapter 6 . 8/22/2012
If you want to go through the Jemma's-mother-tries-to-find-her-daughter-route, I am very ambivalent about this. My mother left our family when I was six. I remember crying, wondering why my mother didn't love me, and what did I do wrong? And that I must have done something wrong, because she never called, and never sent a single letter or card. It was just my dad, my younger brother (who was three at the time), and myself. I am glad that my dad was strong enough-and not stubborn-to reach out to our relatives to help out! I know that personally, I never want to see her again! There would be a screaming match, and lord knows what else!

If you do have Jemma's mother look for her, please don't have Jemma let her into the DiNozzo's lives. You can have Jemma try to understand her mother's POV-and even meet her-but don't let her near the kids.
DS2010 chapter 6 . 8/19/2012
wonderful end it had symetry with the first story.
any more stories with Jemma and tony work for me!
Viralic1 chapter 6 . 8/19/2012
Great story, could have been a little longer though.

As for the whole Jemma's mom trying to find her, I'm not quite sure about it. In a perfect world, the two would reunite and be happy, but the world is rarely perfect. Speaking as someone who was adopted before I was even born, I really have no desire to meet my biological parent's, and I decided long ago that if they were to try and find me, I would do my best to stay away, and I wasn't even born when I was adopted, so for Jemma, her mom abandoning her and her father might be enough to make sure they never met again.
blarney chapter 6 . 8/19/2012
Definitely would like a sequel. The idea of Jemma's mother finding her daughter or vice versa is a good one. Anything to keep the DiNozzo family story going.