Reviews for Tiberium Eclipse
Thehappyvampire chapter 6 . 9/15/2013
I'm curious, how is Earth doing? Is it slowly returning back to it's former glory?
Commissar Bond chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
Kane, why do you always wish to be Commissar Holt's lover? I know that is the true reason you started NOD but why do you want to do the Commissar?
ultimate idiot chapter 6 . 12/19/2012
and to quote the Joker...Here. We Go.
karthik9 chapter 6 . 12/19/2012
it is excellent chapter i look forward to future updates
MetalKing1417 chapter 6 . 12/19/2012
A minor quible- in your codex entry you stated that commandoes are given only 4 hours a week to sleep each week for a year. I'm sorry, but that's not possible unless you're a salarian or have a special condtion. This is especially so if you're trying to get your crop to 100%.
MetalKing1417 chapter 3 . 8/29/2012
I think you need a proof reader.
Anonymous chapter 3 . 8/29/2012
How about Alexander Shepard for his name
OMAC001 chapter 2 . 8/22/2012
I do like how you were able to incorporate the good elements of Twilight into the story. It makes more sense in my opinion. I will of course still read Renegade
Lost Guy chapter 2 . 8/22/2012
not bad. i will keep track of this.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/19/2012
This is a pretty good story, with a lot of potential. I would say that you need to work on separating character's speech. You can't have different character's dialogue withing the same paragraph, its really cumbersome to read.
MetalKing1417 chapter 2 . 8/19/2012
The chapter's ok, but youy might need someone help you with gramar.
Kane chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
This does hold a lot of potential, so unleash it.
I shall eagerly await the next installment of this story.
Bye
Heir of Empires chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Wait ... are you incorperating another authors work in your story?
wwefollower chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Is this story going to be about Shepard or the character from Command & Conquer Kane? I've never played Command & Conquer before so I was wondering who would be the main character. An idea that I've been spreading around and trying to put out there is to have a Mass Effect crossover in which the main character(s) is OC and he/she has a crew and ship of his/her own with and OC cast of characters that make a name for themselves in the Mass Effect Universe and fight their own battles and have they're own story to tell and become Legends practically as big as Shepard, instead of joining Shepard's cause like EVERY OTHER Mass Effect crossover story does. It'd be a great original idea that I'd love to see for done once and this story is still in the stage of setting everything up. Also you have to consider that Shepard doesn't need OC(s) aboard his ship if he is already putting together an amazing group of 12 in Mass Effect 2 that we all know are capable of surviving a Suicide Mission. As far as I'm concerned OC's would be taking up space in the Normandy. But this is your story and you can do with it as you please, I didn't mean to imply otherwise and I'm sorry if I did. Anyways I'll be keeping an eye on this story as it progresses.
Lay Down Hunter chapter 1 . 8/13/2012