Reviews for You found me
FCN chapter 6 . 8/18/2012
Their banter was perfect, and this was a very lovely proposal. Thanks and great job!
Michael66 chapter 6 . 8/18/2012
Hah! A great setup and execution. I haven't had a lot of time, lately, for reading, so it was nice to find something new of yours to spend some time with. Thank you.
Freewheeler chapter 6 . 8/18/2012
This is lovely: "I didn't know that she went into the battle head first and lost it. I didn't know that her brothers fought because of her and her family broke apart. I didn't know that she almost died again. I didn't know that she heard me when she was falling. I didn't know that that's why she hung on. I didn't know that she gave up one of the most important things in her life. I didn't know that it wasn't the most important thing in her life, because I had replaced it. I didn't know, until she found me.

She was standing at my door, soaking wet – in the 'you're gonna catch pneumonia' kind of way. I was shocked and still holding on to my anger. I was ready to fight. But she was ready to love. And that was more powerful. She won.

She let me love her. I won.

This is the story of Kate Beckett. This is the story of the woman who found me. This is my story. This is how her story, and my story became ours."

This piece overall was so lovely. I thought you handled Castle's voice well, and it was a nice take on the evolution of their friendship/relationship over four seasons. I liked the structure of it, the story told by Castle enfolded within the main story. The idea was clever (both ideas: how to pop the question to Kate Beckett if you're Rick Castle, and the idea behind the story :)) Overall there were some really lovely pieces of insight of the characters. The mostly serious tone of the piece worked really well, interspersed with little bits and pieces of humour. Great job! :D
Freewheeler chapter 3 . 8/18/2012
I like this: "Nikki Heat was based on her. She's a kickass detective. Another set of best sellers. She is not even a fraction of the woman that inspired her."

Nice insight for a schmoopy (I do so like that word), in-love Castle :)
Freewheeler chapter 2 . 8/18/2012
Good call about not using italics. I didn't have any confusion at all reading the "story" bits. Enjoying the story lots so far.
Mouserocks-nerd chapter 6 . 8/18/2012
Aaaaaaaaawwww! Such a sweet story! I loved this. So very cute, and Castle's writing the story of their lives together seemed so very in character for him. :) And I didn't see the end coming at all! It was perfect! (I was wondering where you were going with it all, but it was so sweet I simply couldn't quit reading it).

Absolutely adored this piece!
Balboanne chapter 6 . 8/17/2012
"She was standing at my door, soaking wet – in the 'you're gonna catch pneumonia' kind of way. " ha ha, simply hilarious! ;)

It was a very sweet and honest ending, I would be repeating myself when I tell you that I loved your writing, so I just say thanks for sharing :)
keystothecastle chapter 5 . 8/17/2012
Honestly, this is just fantastic! You understand the characters so well, and your last sentence is simply perfect. (Many donuts on their way.)
Annabeth83 chapter 6 . 8/17/2012
So, I was pretty sure this was where things were going (although I figured he was just holed up in his study, not cuffed in an interrogation room), but I still very much enjoyed the ride! Thanks, I always love a happy ending!
Tycho77 chapter 6 . 8/17/2012
Always fun to see what we think Castle was thinking during the last 4 years. Nice proposal. Think that will be a long way off on the show. Thanks for writing!
lkwill39 chapter 6 . 8/17/2012
I think it's adorable, cute and sweet! Loved it!
fbobs chapter 6 . 8/17/2012
What a thoroughly entertaining story. I started it today with chapter 1 and read it non-stop to the end. Coffee got cold, didn't care, couldn't stop. Fantastic idea for a story. Very nicely done. Loved every word of it.

Thank you very much for writing it.
whisperofsomethinggreat chapter 6 . 8/17/2012
LOVE how you worked the title into the story so perfectly. This was wonderful and just another reason I'm addicted to Castle fan fic!
Cofkett chapter 6 . 8/17/2012
Awww. Predictable but in an awesome way.
Guest chapter 6 . 8/17/2012
Just read this all in one shot! You had me totally drawn in the whole time! They are so in character its amazing. Seriously, great job! Thanks for sharing this with us :D
128 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »