Reviews for Cursed
danisaurorex chapter 8 . 2/14
Oh my gosh I was not expecting that ending I loved it this has been an excellent story but so sad oh my gosh poor naruto. is the Cresent moons in sasuke's eyes a rement of naruto's influence for sasuke if not either way it's pretty cool loved you story.
SoraROCK chapter 1 . 10/25/2016
I remember this story when i read in 2014 but you wasn't updated it for a while X3 Now im soooo happy you is UPDATE on last July, thank you so much. Really sad ending but gladly Naruto is free from bad curse cuz he had to choose for long time... I felt sorry for Sasuke :(
Elena chapter 8 . 10/11/2016
So now Sasuke is going back to the village? Or is he going to try to "outrun" the curse by traveling the world? Or he needs to do regular trips back to the village?
The thing is that Naruto let Sasuke with a terrible legacy...
Simona chapter 8 . 10/9/2016
Thank you for this beautiful and sad story... So Sasuke must take Naruto's place... I'm so sad for him! Because Naruto is finaly free, but Sasuke's nightmare is just beginning...
Ryumusu chapter 8 . 9/21/2016
This story is so amazing! I actually cried at the last chapter! I hope you would write more stories.. I really think that if you'd made this a movie it'd have become a superhit! The Rei-Series too.. Those were so awesome! I wish you become a successful person.. ;)
Brenda992 chapter 8 . 9/17/2016
I'm in shock and in tears . And I adore ! (?) Hahaha ! Thank you so much for sharing it with us.
Brenda992 chapter 1 . 9/16/2016
Whoah ! I like it !
Laina7 chapter 8 . 8/17/2016
Geez. I don't even know where to begin. Wow. Is sasuke cursed now or...wow that last car chase scene was so well written. Sigh...I feel so empty now. What do I do? What do I read? This was so real for something so supernatural and I applaud that...ah what else what else...

Oh! When I read part 6 again I remembered just how pissed I was that it ended on a cliff hanger and then never got continued hahahaha man i hated that.

Cough...anyway, Amazing story Sensei! Thank you so much for completing it! :D

Yours truly
-Laina7 (too lazy to log in)
Boys-Love-Yaoi chapter 8 . 8/6/2016
Oh my god !

...

When I first saw two email of updates for Cursed I was like "What is this...?" and when I opened chapter 7, I was so lost ! xD But today I check the first sentence of the first chapter, and I knew exactly what it was and jump rom joy when I saw it was complete !

I have to say, I wasn't expecting a tragedy for the end, not really a happy end either, I have to say, but hey... It was AWESOME ! I'm so glad you finished it ! It would have been a waste if it would have stayed incomplete, so close to the end !

Finally, I have ti say that these to last chapters were rollercoaster ! I don't know how many time I hold my breath !

Thank you for it, I'm happily throwing this story in my favorites !
hiyana
MegaAnimeFreak7 chapter 8 . 8/5/2016
What the neck! So you come back after all this time just to kill off Naruto and give Sasuke the curse/ What the he'll. I'm so mad right now
FantasyDreamer84 chapter 8 . 8/4/2016
I'm so glad I waited for this to be done. This was honestly the best story I've read in a long LONG time and the wait was definitely worth it. ; )

Thanks so much for sharing!
LycheeRambutan chapter 8 . 8/4/2016
Homaigawd you updated it. Thank you very much. Thank you very much. Thank you very much and thank you very much. I haven't even read the updates yet. I'll be back to comment later.
JustADamFrenchFry chapter 8 . 7/31/2016
Waaaaaahhhhh! This story! Naruto! Waaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh! I'm crying! That was really good, but so SAD!
Shining-Dreamer chapter 8 . 7/31/2016
Oh my word.. you finished it! I followed your advice and read it from the very beginning and am thankful for it because there was a lot I had forgotten. Aw geez, you should have witnessed the blob of a fangirl I was through the whole thing. Hahah I'm glad Naruto got what he wanteda choice. I'm just terribly sad for Sasuke... I love your writing. I love your style. Please keep up your awesomeness! As always, thank you for sharing.I'm so glad you finished it for your readers. I so very much appreciate it!And truth be told, I'll be keeping my hopes up for another Naruto story! But I know better than that. You have probably already moved past the whole fanfiction phase. lol))
LycheeRambutan chapter 6 . 6/23/2016
I need closure. Can you at least update with notes on the story's ending. I loved the building of characters between sasu and baru.