Reviews for Cursed
keltieful chapter 6 . 4/11/2014
I'll go right ahead and state the obvious here:
You haven't updated in soo long! Will this be continued? I know it's been a while... It's too good to be thrown away. Quite possibly my favourite story of yours.

This story is so great - the perfect mix of action and intrigue. I love the way you've written the characters, although it is a bit weird reading a...vulnerable?weak?unintimidating? Sasuke. Not that it detracts at all, it's just so different from other fics I've read. Naruto, Kiba and Gaara are so well done! I love those three... Crackpot Kakashi and Itachi are always welcomed and encouraged :D

I hope to hear from this story soon!
NarupokeeAurorafan chapter 6 . 12/19/2013
Please update soon :( ! Bye
KyuuKitsunex3 chapter 6 . 10/7/2013
Aww, how cute. Sasuke had called for Naruto, or well he thought it anyways. Too bad it was a call for help though, poor Sasuke can never get a break.
Yuki082 chapter 6 . 9/7/2013
More please!
-Yuki
Guest chapter 6 . 6/28/2013
Sooo, I'm guessing you're not going to continue this? That's a shame because this story is really amazing! :(
Boys-Love-Yaoi chapter 6 . 4/28/2013
Yo ! Sorry for my english I'm French and I'm writing in a IPad...

So, it's a longtime since you have updated your fic ! But it's a amazing fic and I want to know what will happen... I think it's not very english but I hope you understand.

Bye bye

hiyana
Loliiu chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
Leaving it on a cliff hanger like this?! Your killing me!
I love the story so far, it's lived up to all your other ones. It amazes me how you can use the same charaters in the majority of your stories yet still give them different personalities and back stories, so it's still interesting and I feel as if I'm still learning more about them.
Simply put: You're awesome. *bows* I am not worthy.
Pretty please update soon _
mija7171 chapter 6 . 3/5/2013
Omg omg...this is the first of ur fics that ive read where i haf to wait fir wn update...the others were finished...and i have to say...i don like ittt...lol...i hate cliffies...urgg...im biting my nails with anticipation...literally lol...man this is an awesome fic but all ur supernatural ones are heck all ur fics are but im partial to the supernatural ones lol...anyway loving tjis and im dying to see ehat happens nect...thanks for the amaxibg reads so far looking foward to more...huggles an smiles mija
bridmatt chapter 6 . 2/18/2013
Uh oh. Massive cliffhanger! The stuff Sasuke found in the room was appropriately grotesque. I can sympathize with all the little mistakes he made: no doubt he would have gotten caught (or passed out) if he had stayed any longer, but forgetting the light, not putting the flowers in the vase back the way he found them, etc., caused enough inconsistencies to clue Danzou in about someone having come into his lab. (Or perhaps he didn't even need to be that observant to know. Maybe there were video cameras that caught Sasuke entering the lab on tape.) Either way, Kakashi and Sasuke are up shit creek without a paddle, as the saying goes.

Sasuke kept dwelling an awful lot on why he had to leave sooner than he promised Naruto, as if he felt guilty about that decision and was trying to justify it to himself. I sympathize with that. He feels the same connection that Naruto does and doesn't really want to leave him behind, just like that. I also sympathize with all his reasons for wanting to go. He and Naruto may have an undefined connection, but if they'd just been a tiny bit faster, they could have avoided getting caught by Danzou, and avoided whatever terrible thing he will try (hopefully ONLY try!) to do to them.

Will Naruto & co. be in time to save Sasuke? Will they even know something has happened to Sasuke? Sasuke managing to send that letter out may be the only thing that saves them, that is if Naruto & co. get it (and no one intercepts it), and they decide to immediately act on it. (How much longer till sundown at this point?) Of course no one wants to see Sasuke and Kakashi share the same fate as Genma! After what happened with Genma, Tsunade, etc., Naruto & co. should have felt a little more guilt in getting Sasuke and Kakashi involved...

I wonder what Naruto will feel knowing something's happened to Sasuke? He's been protective of Sasuke all along, but their connection has only deepened since the beginning, and this time around, Sasuke being in trouble would be partially his fault. It's pretty significant that Naruto is now questioning his fate, calling the way they live a cage, and wishing he could live a life *with* Sasuke. Even more so that Naruto realizes this change in his thinking has been brought about by Sasuke, and that before they met, he used to be just as accepting of his fate as Kiba & Gaara were. Although Naruto called his connection with Sasuke "imprinting," I think it's even more than that since it's not like Naruto doesn't know what it's like to be human, or to spend time with humans, since he spent the first 12 years of his life living as a human. And yet, he's never once mentioned that past life with nostalgia, or any of the people he used to know and wished he could still be living a life with them. It's only Sasuke that has made him think this way.

At this point, I'd say just surviving this whole experience would count as a happy ending for Sasuke, but a happy ending for Naruto wouldn't be surviving only for the sake of going on with his life the same way he did before he met Sasuke. I'd say he needs some kind of hope. Ideally the curse can be broken, but if that's not entirely possible, then maybe whatever chains are trying him to the village can be lifted and he can finally be free to decide his own fate. (Is this perhaps Kabuto's role in the story? I mean, what's his angle? Is he friend or foe? Will the things he's learned prove instrumental in breaking the curse?) Either way, whatever you decide to do with the curse, I do hope we'll come to understand the purpose of the curse by the end of the fic. I mean, Sasuke and Kakashi never completed their research, right? ;) The curse may have started off with a few guys praying for the strength to defend their village from their enemies, but why did it continue on afterward? What's been preventing the curse from ending all this time such that it had to be passed on through the generations? (What has Naruto been suffering for up until now?)

Looking forward to the next chapter. :)
daisuke.blade chapter 6 . 2/15/2013
I was reading this and completely forgot that there were six chappies so when I got to the end I was like GAAAHH! *O*. Anyway J I envy you. I could never complete a story -much to the dismay of my friends- so don't let any flamers out there get you down. You are an awesome writer so keep going.
haruhi65 chapter 6 . 2/12/2013
i know you are busy with your other stories and i love those a lot but i must say i miss this one a lot too and since i was hooked on it from ch one each day is a agonizing wait! just kidding bout the agonizing part but seriously next chappy please *puppy dog eyes*
WorriedFollower chapter 6 . 2/7/2013
hello Juura, you are an amazing writer and i love reading your work. i've just been worried since you have updated in a long time.:l i hope your okay in your personal life. but if you read this could you tell your dear readers where you've been? or did i miss a memo? please update soon! i miss your good humor and love! :0 you're my favorite author! don't leave us!
love
your trusted follower.
AurorisNightFly chapter 6 . 1/24/2013
It's sooooo amazing thus far! Please update soon! You've got me sitting on the edge of my seat here!
AurorisNightFly chapter 3 . 1/24/2013
Wow, could this story get any better? 3 3 3
AurorisNightFly chapter 2 . 1/24/2013
Once again, Lovely! It's getting even more interesting! I'm still listening to the music, and the wolf howls are starting to freak out my cat. :P Wonderful writing!