Reviews for Cursed
Ryumusu chapter 8 . 9/21
This story is so amazing! I actually cried at the last chapter! I hope you would write more stories.. I really think that if you'd made this a movie it'd have become a superhit! The Rei-Series too.. Those were so awesome! I wish you become a successful person.. ;)
Brenda992 chapter 8 . 9/17
I'm in shock and in tears . And I adore ! (?) Hahaha ! Thank you so much for sharing it with us.
Brenda992 chapter 1 . 9/16
Whoah ! I like it !
Laina7 chapter 8 . 8/17
Geez. I don't even know where to begin. Wow. Is sasuke cursed now or...wow that last car chase scene was so well written. Sigh...I feel so empty now. What do I do? What do I read? This was so real for something so supernatural and I applaud that...ah what else what else...

Oh! When I read part 6 again I remembered just how pissed I was that it ended on a cliff hanger and then never got continued hahahaha man i hated that.

Cough...anyway, Amazing story Sensei! Thank you so much for completing it! :D

Yours truly
-Laina7 (too lazy to log in)
Boys-Love-Yaoi chapter 8 . 8/6
Oh my god !

...

When I first saw two email of updates for Cursed I was like "What is this...?" and when I opened chapter 7, I was so lost ! xD But today I check the first sentence of the first chapter, and I knew exactly what it was and jump rom joy when I saw it was complete !

I have to say, I wasn't expecting a tragedy for the end, not really a happy end either, I have to say, but hey... It was AWESOME ! I'm so glad you finished it ! It would have been a waste if it would have stayed incomplete, so close to the end !

Finally, I have ti say that these to last chapters were rollercoaster ! I don't know how many time I hold my breath !

Thank you for it, I'm happily throwing this story in my favorites !
hiyana
MegaAnimeFreak7 chapter 8 . 8/5
What the neck! So you come back after all this time just to kill off Naruto and give Sasuke the curse/ What the he'll. I'm so mad right now
FantasyDreamer84 chapter 8 . 8/4
I'm so glad I waited for this to be done. This was honestly the best story I've read in a long LONG time and the wait was definitely worth it. ; )

Thanks so much for sharing!
LycheeRambutan chapter 8 . 8/4
Homaigawd you updated it. Thank you very much. Thank you very much. Thank you very much and thank you very much. I haven't even read the updates yet. I'll be back to comment later.
JustADamFrenchFry chapter 8 . 7/31
Waaaaaahhhhh! This story! Naruto! Waaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh! I'm crying! That was really good, but so SAD!
Shining-Dreamer chapter 8 . 7/31
Oh my word.. you finished it! I followed your advice and read it from the very beginning and am thankful for it because there was a lot I had forgotten. Aw geez, you should have witnessed the blob of a fangirl I was through the whole thing. Hahah I'm glad Naruto got what he wanteda choice. I'm just terribly sad for Sasuke... I love your writing. I love your style. Please keep up your awesomeness! As always, thank you for sharing.I'm so glad you finished it for your readers. I so very much appreciate it!And truth be told, I'll be keeping my hopes up for another Naruto story! But I know better than that. You have probably already moved past the whole fanfiction phase. lol))
LycheeRambutan chapter 6 . 6/23
I need closure. Can you at least update with notes on the story's ending. I loved the building of characters between sasu and baru.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/23/2015
Haha jk you last updated it in 2012 oh well. I did rather want to know what happened but if the story isn't working for you then that's okay I guess. Anyway, thank you! Guess I'll just use my imagination to finish it. Thanks for writing!
Guest chapter 6 . 7/23/2015
Whoa, whoa, nuh uh! Please update soon! Don't leave us hanging with that cliffhanger! O.o wHAT IS HAPPENING OMG
Guest chapter 5 . 7/23/2015
This is awesome. The plot is pretty cool, and it makes sense (which is always nice). Gonna go read the next chapter now! :)
Guest chapter 2 . 7/23/2015
This is great so far! You're an awesome writer!