Reviews for The Deceiver
cheyenne1963 chapter 8 . 9/8/2012
Great story and I agree with everyone else will there be a sequel.
lilyjack00 chapter 8 . 8/18/2012
I love this story, ladybrit! Love seeing the budding relationship of M & K, love the detailed medical bits (makes me feel like I were right there) and love the sweet ending. Plus, will be waiting patiently in case you ever think of a great storyline for a sequel! This was a villain worthy of a sequel if ever there was one.

lj
SingerMe chapter 8 . 8/18/2012
Anytime you want to continue with this storyline I will want to read it. I really did like this.
Karen61 chapter 8 . 8/16/2012
Love the "up in the air - a sequel might follow" ending. Loved the story. Please write more.
lostcowgirl chapter 8 . 8/16/2012
Good story of how Matt and Kitty became friends and more, but I've already said that elsewhere. I wonder how Bader will reappear,
Guest chapter 7 . 8/16/2012
You have a unique writing style and I like it. Works nicely with this story. Great job in sketching out the interesting character of Carl Singleton.

Thanks for sharing this story.

B
blendini12 chapter 8 . 8/16/2012
Wrote a review the other day, but I see that it wasn't posted for some reason. So this is what I had written.

You have a unique writing style that works very well with this period piece. Sort of matter of fact, with an unusual use of past and present tenses. I like it a lot.

You did a great job creating the Carl Singleton character. Kitty was no fool and had an uncanny aptitude for figuring people out, so Carl had to be well played. You made Carl very believable.

The ending reminded me of the early GS episodes. As in real life, the bad guy sometimes gets away.

Good job, ladybrit! Thanks for sharing your story.

B
Karen61 chapter 7 . 8/15/2012
I'm loving it.! You've done a nice job of giving us a glimpse into Matt and Kitty's early years.
SingerMe chapter 7 . 8/15/2012
I can see Kitty feeling guilty, even though it really wasn't her fault. I do like this story.
Guest chapter 7 . 8/15/2012
Kitty maybe scared this first time watch Doc, but something she'll become apart of over the years. This could have been just the begining of Matt protecting or wanting to because of who he deals with.
Guest chapter 6 . 8/15/2012
Glad she met Chester, as Buck is rather a big horse for a big man. Got Doc out there to look at him and then head for town.
tengland2 chapter 5 . 8/15/2012
Atleast their together and Matt is injured. Hopefully Kitty can find his horse and go for help.
Karen61 chapter 5 . 8/14/2012
Wow, I'm loving it. Don't keep us in suspense
tengland2 chapter 4 . 8/14/2012
Surprised Bill wasn't a bit more upset that Kitty hadn't shown up for work. Even after reading the note Matt didn't seem to upset.
tengland2 chapter 3 . 8/14/2012
Can't belive that Kitty just sat there and let herself be gagged/bound.