Reviews for Burdens of a Champion
MAFITA chapter 35 . 9/12
You know, I haven't been prepared to retake the reading of this story for a long time. Regrettably, the son of one of my cousins has cancer, and he's only 7 years old, so reading this became painful... it still is, but being that I only had one chapter left to read before I was all up to date, I decided to give it a go. I hope you're not planning on having Harry die, because I don't think I could take that... I can take the HarryxGinny, because it's not the main focus of the story (I hate HarryxGinny... :S), but not Harry dying... :S Anyway, great job on the story so far! I hope everything is going well for you! Hope to read you soon! Kisses!
dragon fier 20 chapter 35 . 7/19
Hi! I just wanted to say I really really really like this story and I would love to read more! No matter how much you critic yourself, its still amazing. :*
I've just found this story and I absolutely love it, so I nearly died when I got to the las chapter and it had no ended. Did you published it elsewhere? I need to know the rest!
HufflepuffCat chapter 35 . 6/15
Please continue this story, I really love it so far!
Mazalicious chapter 1 . 5/14
How did he know he had cancer? and wouldn't Sirius be over terrified about Harry having cancer.
Ginny has blue eyes
It would be thirteenth.
SEAMUS FINNEGAN IS A BOY!NOT A GIRL
Emilia01love chapter 35 . 2/8
Please update soon, I really like this story. It's wonderful
Taylor1991 chapter 35 . 9/24/2015
Pity that he interrupted their moment by taking a picture.

This has been an awesome journey.

It's fascinating to see your growth as a writer.

You said that there's only 3 more chapters left, so please post them.
Taylor1991 chapter 34 . 9/24/2015
Nice diversion from cannon, having Bagman under the curse and not Crouch.

Hope you update soon :)
Taylor1991 chapter 33 . 9/24/2015
I'll be sad to read the end of this lovely fic; could you please add on the last few chapters and then write the sequel?
Taylor1991 chapter 32 . 9/24/2015
?They'll be a cute couple.

An attack on Hogsmeade, will everyone make it out alive?
Taylor1991 chapter 31 . 9/24/2015
Yes, Harry, ask Ginny, before she goes to the summer ball with Dean!

Hm, can they use the pringle's horn to cure Harry?
Taylor1991 chapter 30 . 9/24/2015
lol harry's potions class accident was funny.