Reviews for Burdens of a Champion
Joyce Lily Snape chapter 36 . 4/30
I LOVE YOUR STORYYYYYYYYYY! You did a great job! looking forward to your next chapter! PLEASE POST THE NEXT CHAPTER ASAP!
Areyousirius62442 chapter 1 . 4/26
This is an amazing story and you're writing had really improved! , please update!
fhl1234 chapter 36 . 3/28
It was reassuring to see that Harry got to Fleur in time. I was worried that Krum would finish her off before he could get their. I'm glad that Harry reached the cup first. I'm proud of you for updating, especially since you've been battling depression and anxiety. Can't wait to find out how Harry fairs next chapter.
Lilyluna43 chapter 36 . 3/8
I'm so glad the chapter finally came ! It was great! Don't you dare make us wait so long again!
Lilyluna43 chapter 36 . 3/8
Aww Percy, that's so adorable! :) I really like this story & I super hope you update it soon! But I understand completely that life has a habit of getting in the way! : Anyways I love how you write this story and all the characters are awesome! Great job!
~Nature Tree Leaf Lover ~ :P :)
amy chapter 36 . 2/20
please post more
Kernchen chapter 36 . 1/28
Finished with the story so far. But sometimes I have the feeling that you don't know your own story ...
The thing with Ron and Hermione getting together was mentioned much earlier in the story and Harry overheard them ... and when Ron finally has the courage to tell Harry it seems as if he doesn't know but he does ...
And how can Harry be in the lead when he didn't compete in the second task?
omg cliffhanger asldkjfa;s I loved this so much, I've read both of these stories so many times over the last couple years, I just love them so much. Please update soon! I want to know more! 3
Mrs Potter-Jackson-Holmes chapter 36 . 1/17
I'm so happy to finally see another chapter! Totally understand that life gets in the way so no pressure but it's exciting to see you back.
It would have been cool to see a few more obstacles in the maze but I've read your other story and the graveyard scene was fantastic, can't wait to see it! I imagine Harry's cancer might cause issues but I'm excited to see what you come up with! Great chapter though :D
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 36 . 1/17
i loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved was great.
Padfootette chapter 36 . 1/17
loved it please update soon I am hooked on this story
Brittknee42 chapter 36 . 1/16
I was so excited to get my email notification that you updated today. It made my Monday a little less sucky. I hope you are going to continue your other stories too. 3
Child of Dreams chapter 36 . 1/16
Can you please have Harry get hit with Pettigrew's Killing Curse instead of Cedric?
Claire chapter 36 . 1/16
You're baaack!

Yay! I'm excited to see you continue, you are a great author