Reviews for Sweet Dreams
mylove4klaus chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
Cool
Guest chapter 7 . 7/29/2013
sorry i got here looking for how to help mourning families and didnt see it was vampire diaries lol
Guest chapter 7 . 7/29/2013
this totally reminds me of vampire diaries
romantic.pacifist69 chapter 4 . 6/26/2013
I believe that you are doing more than just fine with your English love. Your story is really fascinating and I don't believe that I have ever read a fanfiction with a plot like yours! It sure is very interesting and keeps the reader anxious about what will happen next! (At least me!) Can't wait to read the next chapter! ;)
jacinta's diamond chapter 21 . 3/30/2013
I can be your beta, am very good with english, number one in my class, so if you accept you can email at or tweet me at efeomoomoregie, i am also a fanfic writer but i forgot my password and my computer has gone physco, am Jacinta's Diamond, ps best story ever. You are a born author think about writing books. Am in facebook Efeomo Jacinta Omoregie. Can't wait to hear from you, lots of love.
Ria chapter 21 . 2/28/2013
Hi, I very much enjoyed to read your story. It was different in a very good way. Very orginal. I love it. You made my day.
Inkprincess31 chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
Hi! So I was looking for KC stories that are completed and I saw yours and I looked at the last chapter because apparently it's an AN... Yeah I kinda always check the reviews. And look what I found! Magandang hapon! Well it's Magandang hatinggabi from me right now. Filipino ka? Wow! Nakakatuwa naman I only know like 2 other Pinoys here. Anyway so I'm gonna start reading your fic. Kudos for completing the story! :))
Achan chapter 2 . 10/20/2012
You got the ages wrong its Elijah then finn then Nic then Beka then kol and then Henrik
Lily94 chapter 21 . 10/20/2012
I probably could if you have not found anyone yet.
DamonSYesPlease chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
It's good! Please continue! :)
jaggermania chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
joseph morgan... my second fave next to ian somerhaulder
redbudrose chapter 22 . 10/8/2012
Mikael is the cause of Caroline's death if I am reading it right. Just because Caroline saved Lucy by pushing her out of the way doesn't make it Lucy's fault.
redbudrose chapter 21 . 10/8/2012
I don't think your right about triggering the curse, but you've already written so it doesn't matter. On TVD the werewolf has to kill the person to trigger it, not just start it.
ilovetvd chapter 20 . 10/8/2012
tht was so sad...no! why why why!
To be loved is to be destroyed chapter 22 . 10/8/2012
I just think that you are so really good for putting these last two updates! Personally I understood what you meant when I read the story chapter but honestly I don't know of anyone else that would be so kind as to explain this further! I really enjoyed your story and it was actually one of my favs! I do hope that you continue with the sequel because it would really be more interesting to see more! This was indeed an amazing story and thank you so much for writing!
:-D