Reviews for Smudged Ink
Jazzysauce chapter 7 . 8/7
I was reading this story, on chapter five, when I decided that I wanted to read that one fic I read before where everyone puts forth a mass rescue operation to save an overworked Will from the new Secretary who wouldn't let him leave. I completely forgot that it was the same fic.
Jazzysauce chapter 5 . 8/6
Gosh I want to see more Will and Clint! Maybe their next meeting or something... Anything really, just as much bromance as you can give me!
julia.rosey8839 chapter 7 . 6/29
this story is... so amazing, so perfect i honestly have no words. i was thrilled in chapter 5 when clint gets brought in as wills twin, but then the next two chapters after that? oh my god i was completely in heaven! everything that happened was so brilliant! i still cant cope with it! and those last lines in the 'original idea' - that they all knew his secrets anyway (especially right after will wondered if he'd ever tell them) just hit the perfect note for the end of the story.
the whole thing became so much more than i was initially expecting. but the way everyone (including those 'wayward analysts') got so involved because of will, it was truly heartwarming.

my fav part beyond a doubt though? the moments when everyone found out about the twins. completely. brilliant.
:D :D :D
Acrylate chapter 7 . 11/12/2014
I am ashamed that I haven't reviewed your last chapters until now. I thought I already reviewed your story. My bad. Anyway you and your story are the best. Thank you for finishing this great story
Guest chapter 7 . 11/6/2014
I am glad that you've finished the story. Poor Brandt. I am glad that they saved him from the bad boss. Really love it. Thank you for making great effort to finish this. I really really grateful and appreciated it.
brianoftheforest chapter 7 . 11/4/2014
There are no words to describe how excited I got when I saw the little notification in my inbox that read: "Smudged Ink has updated." The happy little jig was necessary.

This is by far, my favorite chapter. And for what better reason than everyone banding together to end Dekker's reign of terror? Even the minor characters played such an important role, and I simply ADORED how you wrote them in. And the inclusion of the Avengers was enough to enhance the plot, but not enough to detract from the main focus of the story: Brandt and his teammates. Beautifully written, with glorious language abound. A marvelous finale for a marvelous story!

Thank you so much for writing this. It was a pleasure reading it, and I look forward to anything else you have in store.
Yellowtomato chapter 6 . 7/8/2014
I have had SO much fun reading this story. I absolutely love that you have Will and Clint be brothers, and not just the same man. SUCH brilliance and so well done. This has to be my favorite crossover of MI and the Avengers. LOVE IT. And I am just dying to read more. Kudos to you.
Guest chapter 6 . 6/27/2014
Please please please finish the story! Your almost done! Please!?

*puppy dog eyes*
JC chapter 6 . 1/30/2014
Looking forward to part two, expecting World War Three. :D
CaraLee934 chapter 6 . 1/14/2014
I cannot wait to find out where this is going. I hope you haven't given up on it.
BlindAlley05 chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
What I loved about this chapter was how hard Will is working to avoid going back to the field. He seems so dedicated to doing the best he can and not fail. The insight you giving us to who Will has become and how much he really hates what he has done in the past and how he's almost punishing himself for his failure. He was so confident in what he presented to the Secretary and the senior agents, not backing down. I could see him standing there.

I loved this part, "The driver had even given him a few looks when he had been murmuring his lines, at the mention of a few names, one more above the others. He had not made eye contact, but he had not missed the eyes of the other agent on him for the rest of the trip."

Overall great chapter!
BlindAlley05 chapter 6 . 1/7/2014
You have GOT to update this story! I just found it and it can't possibly stop here! What an excellent writing job. I love how you dig into Will, and I mean really dig. You are fantastic with words, describing and such detail. And you made it a cross over, the fact that you make Clint and Will brothers, priceless! LOVE it! Please update your killing me 0)
brianoftheforest chapter 6 . 11/7/2013
It has come to my attention that I have not reviewed this yet. I apologize.

There's nothing more that I can really say other than I LOVE IT. Everything that's happening so far is amazing! And this chapter. GOLD. PURE GOLD. I LOVE IT SO MUCH. :D

I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOOOOOVE how everyone (even Dekker's own secretary) is banding together against Dekker. LOVE IT. YESH. And TEAM BONDING. FOR THE WIN. GAH.

I eagerly await the conclusion. :)
Gratia Astra chapter 6 . 10/11/2013
I've been laughing at your dramatic illustrations and thoughts and comparisons for the last several hours. This is an epic story (long too, but I like that)! And you cut it off at the worst part, just before we see the whole plan come together and poor Brandt get rescued by the best IMF team ever and the Avengers who are about to live up to their name! Your writing is so emotional, I feel like I'm on an underwater roller coaster or something. It's chaotic yet it flows together in a way that I can still relate too. I've noticed that some authors cannot write such mentally-energized stories and still describe physical environments clearly enough to be understood. Even your characterizations are perfect! I know it's not categorized as a crossover, but this is definitely the best Mission Impossible/Avengers story ever!
I'm really, REALLY hoping that they drag Dekker out into an alley and beat the tar out of his wretched butt. Or they...convince...him to resign or possibly transfer to someplace in Antarctica. Yeah, yeah. Anyway, PLEASE PLEASE update soon!
scgirl-317 chapter 6 . 9/27/2013
Epic. Yeah, I think that's the word that best goes here. Part 6 is epic! Love it how the two teams are coming together to rescue Brandt! And Benji's fanboy-ing over Tony's stuff is so perfect! Love all of it! Please don't take so long to get the last part up!