Reviews for Storm in a Teacup
Bloly chapter 1 . 5/12
Wonderful!

I'm so glad I founded it again! I can put it on my favorites now!
MissMJS chapter 1 . 3/7
HA! Now that's how you confess! xD
Loved this!
Absolutely perfect.
Looshkins chapter 1 . 12/27/2016
So cute!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/2/2016
Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees. This. This is good.
spinnerofdark chapter 1 . 9/24/2016
: )
Guest chapter 1 . 8/14/2016
You're so talented
Lord of Potatoes chapter 1 . 8/13/2016
I lobe it's! The bit about them going to the same place in hopes to find each other make them seem like stalkers but who cares because this is definitely one of my favourite fanfics!
rufty chapter 1 . 4/7/2016
why is it so goOD I SWEAR
Harry's random truthblurting
Wanting to be alone away from all the attention
Draco fucking up
Harry fucking up Draco ;)
Alll of it :)
nicole971003 chapter 1 . 3/28/2016
God the cuteness is overwhelming! I feel like my heart's gonna explode! Draco's missed charm made me laugh .His confession in the forbidden forest made me smile like an idiot. Potter in his point of view is absolutely gorgeous and sexy and cute and lovely. I really like the depiction of Drarry in this storythank you for writing and sharing! I'm going to look out for more of your work, you're one of my favourite writer, love you!
chocovic-chu chapter 1 . 3/19/2016
I decide to know more of your DraRry fics, starting to this cute and funny one. ;)

Apple-scented hair of Harry's Draco was obssessing. So nice! And Draco, your Draco, I love him! I love reading his 3rd PoV; it's hilarious and entertaining. I want more and luckily you have written more so thank you and thanks for sharing!
hidden shades chapter 1 . 2/20/2016
very nice, I like it
Icestar2012 chapter 1 . 1/30/2016
cute... 3
Mash0823 chapter 1 . 12/7/2015
That was... ADORABLY CUTE-TASTIC!
TheCauldron chapter 1 . 11/6/2015
This was freaking adorable! And the conversation about Harry coming out and cheating in potions was hysterical! And I loved the blurry thing that gives good head. lol