Reviews for Storm in a Teacup
23DrarryIsLove22 chapter 1 . 10/11/2015
Hehehe this was so cute and hot at the same time.
Amazing one shot!
serenityselena chapter 1 . 2/10/2015
entertaining story :)
Daria chapter 1 . 2/9/2015
Sweet mother of god! You are by far my most favorite author here. I mean it, I adore you. Please never ever stop writing (I mean, if not fanfiction, then something, anything - even instruction manuals written by you are bound to be fantastic).
Each and every one of your stories (at least what I've read so far) is just so moving, emotionally charged and at the same time full of humor. It's easy to connect with the characters even if they are not exactly the most realistic versions of Harry and Draco - they are still very likable and not simplified to the point of being generic. And all the humor (you have fantastic sense of humor, I especially loved 'Then comes a mist and a heavy rain' in that regard) doesn't take away the drama, rather it makes it more heartfelt and real. And then there's the fact that I cannot live without a happy ending and in your stories everything resolves so nicely.
Please if you ever write something else apart of fanfiction, let me know. I'll be your fan or your most dedicated critic (I can actually give advice rather than just swoon and drool over your work). Either way I wish you the best of luck and thank you so much for all the cozy evenings I've spent reading your stories and ignoring my schoolwork!
Yours truly, Daria
ChronicMigraine007 chapter 1 . 2/4/2015
Aww! So cute! I was so embarrassed for Harry at the quidditch pitch, but Draco shouldve done the same thing. :)
LOVE IT!
babyvfan chapter 1 . 1/3/2015
Let me start off by saying that the ending fucking killed me. I love the fact that when Draco announce it, no one blinked an eye. Yet two seconds, confirmed with a kiss, everyone is speechless.

Also, this was too good. Too sweet. And also funny, though I do feel bad that Harry was exposed to the entire school that way
lovelydrarrylover chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
Oh my gods do I love this story. So cute!
despicableme chapter 1 . 10/24/2014
Briliant :D You are a true master of dialogue!
Officially-Mrs.Trancy chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
D'awwwwww That's so cuteee
Beth9891 chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
I adore your harry/Draco stories they're sweet and hilarious all In one!
BlackProdigy chapter 1 . 9/24/2014
Absolutely fabulously awesome.
IShipThat44 chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
Draco's lines were my favorite!
It's 2 in the morning and I should be asleep but I'm glad I'm not!
I was shaking with laughter!
Your stories are always so amazing! You write the best stories!
I wasn't in such a good mood and I decided to read a fanfic to cheer myself up. This is exactly what I needed! I'm always excited to read your Harry/Draco stories.
here again chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
Good one. ...
IUSM chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
Nice fic. This poor Draco always put himself in some awkward situations: I almost choked on my tea when he failed to fix Harry's hair. :D
d1x1lady chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
Love it! Adorable.
DelfineNotPadfoot chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
I don't usually read about this pairing, and I don't remember how I got on this page, but I don't regret it! Your writing style is so fluid and right and funny! You developped two different characters and nothing was rushed or too long, it was all perfect.
As we French say: bravo !
181 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »