Reviews for Storm in a Teacup
CaRaMel LaTte9 chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
Wednesday Thunder chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
Oh Lord, this little fic reminded me of why Drarry is my mothership *heart*
HP-fanfic-fan101 chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
One of my favourites out of all your stories I've read so far. SO FUNNY!
Team Major Whitlock chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
I loved it, this story was amazing x
Carling chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
I love all of your stories about Draco. I hope you continue writing them. There is a sweetness and strength about your characterizations that is rare to find in Harry/Draco stories.

The conversation that had two topics in it was hilarious and genuine. I think we've all had conversations like that, especially with people whose company we enjoy but don't get many opportunities to speak with uninterrupted.
StarryNight359 chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
LOL i just adore draco in this, he's so funny and cute
13 chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
you suck
Winterysummer chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
It was so nice! You're great!
Nichalia chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
I loved it!
dragonpotter30 chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
I love :)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
Awwww i loved that ending.
Thoughts of a Fallen Angel chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
Perfection. 3 thank you for this.
Ade chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
I trully love your stories, even if i can't fully appreciate them because of my lack of english vocab, i keep hoping for more french translations. Whatever, thank you for sharing your talent and imagination.
orangemess chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
I laughed SO HARD when Draco Vanished Potter's clothes. Very delightful oneshot, never read a better one. Especially when Potter tells Dray straight on with confidence that he's into blokes; that's way better than all those cliché fics where he's horribly depressed over it and Dray finds out by accident and hell breaks loose... No no no, I was surprised myself when I read it. And the pitch fiasco- god I couldn't stop laughing and I've read this fic twice and I still laugh so much over it. Very very nice oneshot. Thank you so much for sharing it with us, we definitely enjoyed it.
Jay Way101 chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
"Didn't what? Cheat? Tell them you're gay?"

"Both."

"Why not?"

Potter shook his head sadly. "Because cheating is wrong."

"Potter."