Reviews for Storm in a Teacup
awwww :)
Sharon T chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
Sweet story
emice chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
I love this! I must say you write the best 8th year fics /ever/. Your fics always have the perfect combination of fluff and humor. During a time I was only reading post-Hogwarts fics you suck me right back in. I've read all of your 8th year fics and I hope you will be writing more! It's just a wish but I would love if your fics were a little longer, but that's just me not wanting to let go a good story. Thank you for sharing this piece!
Consulting Shippers chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
This was utterly brilliant. I loved this. I couldn't stop laughing when Draco vanished Harry's clothes instead of his hair, that put me in an absolute good mood. And when Draco said he'll charge Harry for copying his homework, I want to do that one day. Completely brilliant this was. Loved it (As you might have noticed with how I am gushing here). Okay, I'll stop now :P.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
But then Potter was nearly eaten by the grass, and Draco had to rescue him, which was kind of pathetic of Potter too, so Draco thought this thing between them might just work out in the end.

One of the best thing's that I have ever read in any fic, EVER! The whole fic is kindda like that, actually.
Rika'sGrayWolf chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
Brilliant job,hun! That was SO funny and adorable. Easily the cutest thing I've read all week(I read a LOT,btw).
Looking forward to more fics!-
-R.G.W
Guest chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
OH GAWD
That was one of the MOST AWESOME stories Ive ever read. And Ive read a COUNTLESS amount.
DarkenedRose24 chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
-snigger- i'll never get tired of ron's reactions. -snort-
whatdoessnowbecome chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
This was a little akward.
But sweet.
Thanks.
Wyny chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Roh, funny and cute. I love it!
Megany123 chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
Loved it! Your dialog is the best, so darn witty.
louisesnape chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
Another great fic I loved it
The mental patient chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
Daaaaaaaaaaaaaw. 3 The cuteness. Faved. Going to stalk you for other stories. Brb.
SamHAS chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Perfect! Great, cute story.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/26/2012