Reviews for Storm in a Teacup
Ponishment chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
This story is fantastic! I love your characterization of Draco, the silly, unexpected things he does, says and thinks are so like him! The 'Anti-random-babbling-charm' is my absolute favourite :D Harry is great as well, he's so sweet and adorable. And Draco's obsession with Harry's hair is just so amusing!
XenaDragon-xoxo chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
Cute, fluffy, sexy, and hilarious (especially the part where Draco vanished Harry's clothing by accident). Fantastic job, bravo!
Vodkation chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Sweet as hell as usual :] Love it
Rach chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
"It was a wretched quill, it turned out. It made all of Draco's letters look mismatched and quivery." SO PERFECT I ALMOST SOBBED

"Something warm squeezed Draco's chest. Potter thought him funny." ok I can't even explain how I feel about that line.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
so very cute :) :)
DreamsReality chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
This was delightful! I enjoyed every second of it. 3
Yinzer Reader chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Sweet sweet story. Thank you.
animeloveramy chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
awwww :)
Sharon T chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
Sweet story
emice chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
I love this! I must say you write the best 8th year fics /ever/. Your fics always have the perfect combination of fluff and humor. During a time I was only reading post-Hogwarts fics you suck me right back in. I've read all of your 8th year fics and I hope you will be writing more! It's just a wish but I would love if your fics were a little longer, but that's just me not wanting to let go a good story. Thank you for sharing this piece!
Consulting Shippers chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
This was utterly brilliant. I loved this. I couldn't stop laughing when Draco vanished Harry's clothes instead of his hair, that put me in an absolute good mood. And when Draco said he'll charge Harry for copying his homework, I want to do that one day. Completely brilliant this was. Loved it (As you might have noticed with how I am gushing here). Okay, I'll stop now :P.
185 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »