Reviews for Storm in a Teacup
Maydice chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Sweet :) 3
aira-rein chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
I absolutely love your writing style! My friend recommended me to you GAH!
Nitroid chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
This was a lovely read, and a great laugh (especially when Draco vanished Harry's clothes). I adore the ending!
Biting Fairy chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
That was an epic oneshot XD
Echo Vanity chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
This is so insanely adorable!
YinKeket chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
lol at the beginning of the this story how Draco really wants to tame Harry's hair as many others have tried. lol. a curious Draco always watching. uh Draco and Harry are in a somewhat good terms which is nice. so yay Draco has a study spot. nice now they are in there together. what out of nowhere Harry said he is gay. i wonder what the others are thinking wondering where Harry went. lol on them talking about their naughty fantasies. he got rid of that one strand Draco hated so much was gone. oh man he made Draco made Harry's clothes gone, but fails to get rid of that stand of hair. some of them got pictures of the naked hero. wow Draco is telling everything out to Harry inside the forest. oh Harry liking Draco yes. yay they kiss some more. yay they fought for the top or taking turns. lol using their hiding spot to play some more. lol Draco told and Harry's friends didn't faze them. the ending was awesome. keep up the good work and do your best,
Vindeen chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
Lovelly:)))
kingstonavery chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
Ha! I love it!
totter05 chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
Lovely. All of your stories end so perfectly. I love the your Draco and that way he falls before he even realizes how far he's fallen. And the Harry...no words.
Kialandi chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
Lovely lovely lovely!
Pie Shaped Cumulus chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
So unbelievably sweet XD
LifeIsJustAGame chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
Um, wow. Brilliant, as ever. God, I love this so so much! Brilliantly written and I was totally entranced from the start. Xx
kittylover93 chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
I LOVE THIS! i especially LOVE the ending. i mean perfect way to tell them. awwwwwwww just cant get all the awwwwwws out fast enough.
starlit seductress chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
awww...how delightfully sweet and quirky! i like how they keep deliberately misunderstanding each other. and i like draco's mysterious head-giver, lol. very nice!
Dark Tidings chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
oh lovely! such a sweet piece with just a dash of teen angst to make it last longer. loved it!
152 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »