Reviews for Storm in a Teacup
diagonfloo chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Awww, this is lovely :) Very sweet.
I really liked the uncomplicated feel of the story. Fluff FTW!
SheWhoDancesByLightoftheMoon chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
:] Love 3
Her Pillow James chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
I totally have a hair thing, if I don't like a guys hair, I can't like him cause I'll always be touching it :)
BAFan chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
This was just perfect. Sexy and sweet and funny - I LOL'd through most of it. Perfect!
sjrodgers23 chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
loved it. draco was very brave. sequek to this story please thank you
35nanou chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
C'était vraiment une excellente histoire, un vrai plaisir à lire!
A bientôt.
Victoria Humblydum chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
I loved the conversations between Harry and Draco - they were the perfect mixture of silly and serious.
evildictionaryninja chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Wow. I just loved this story. It was just so cute how Draco was obsessing over Harry's hair. And I just loved their interaction in this story. :)
Lunarfang chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
I absolutely ADORE the banter in this fic; it made me laugh so many times as to be ridiculous :D
3dumplings3 chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
You wrote a new story! *SQUEES IN HAPPINESS!*

This event has had two effects on me:

1) Cheering up by the fact YOU WROTE A STORY OH MY GOD ITS GOING TO BE GOOD YAY!

2) Cherring up by the fact I HAVE READ YOUR STORY AND IT WAS SO DELICIOUS AND ENJOYABLE AND SWEET AND AWESOME, as per usual. D

-xhihi0x livejournal. P
harrytwifan chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
NOOOO! I don't want it to be over! Honestly - I could have read this for hours, just the two of them together being snarky and cute and clever. Great job, I loved it!
Nancy
Bloodscale chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
As always, this was pretty fucking brilliant. I loved it.
AvidReader chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
I'm always so happy when I come to your page and see a new story because I just know it'll be one for the books! And I'm always right! Marvelous as usual, love! Keep writing!
My Name Is Jane Doe chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
I'm not too sure why, but I really really really really really liked it :) I just think it was wonderful. It kept making me giggle and laugh out loud, which in turn caused my sister to look art me like I'm more insane than she initially thought. This is always a good sign xD Although I don't have too much to say, I just thought you should know how much I liked it. A good story deserves good reviews. I especially love the ending, because it was amusing and adorable (even though the whole story was really). Good job! I hope more work of such quality! :D
DarkWingedSiren chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Lol this made my day when Harry ended up naked at the pitch xD
152 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »