Reviews for The Bear and the Wolf
Redpandabearking chapter 60 . 8/13
I wish this was not over it is my favourite story
wrath of the greeny chapter 60 . 6/19
please make more storys of karja redblade
wrath of the greeny chapter 60 . 6/18
awesome i can't belive its over
Redpandabearking chapter 26 . 6/18
Best I ever Read
Redpandabearking chapter 8 . 6/17
Awesome story
wrath of the greeny chapter 1 . 5/21
funny i was fighting a frostdragon in windhelm when i was reading this
Katstens chapter 60 . 3/6
That was fucking gorgeous. I don't know if you read reviews on this anymore since you're finished writing it, but you are an excellent writer. Just... wow. I'm in love with Ulfric, now.

Thanks for being awesome!
Katstens chapter 29 . 3/3
Amazing! Fantastic! Your writing is superb! And you slew Black-Briar! I absolutely always want to make her a non-essential character when I play. For reasons. Usually murderous in nature!
Alastriona Rose chapter 60 . 3/1
Greetings,

Well, I read this story months ago, but now I feel an urge leaving a comment finally. Honestly, this was the very very first fanfiction I've ever read, I didn't even know about the existing of this genre. You are, who introduced it to me. I admit I've got here by accident, a beautiful accident, because it has changed my life, so never regretted it. And I want to thank you!

About the story; I have mentioned, that this was the first ff. I read and it remained as my favourite since then, although I've read many ff already. You have captured Ulfric's personality so well, and it was lovely to see you illustrated his all sides; the kind, attractive gentleman, the mighty hero and saviour, and the power-hungry, egoistical bastard. You made him a very nuanced character, and absolute believable. And Kajsa, the woman, who is not so beautiful, not so ladylike, but strong, persistent, smart, and a survivor. And Ulfric has noticed the inner beauty in her, finally. That was great and very touching. I loved their conversations, their gestures, their fires in their eyes and hearts, while they were looking at each other.
I admit, I cried at the end, and all I could say; Please, don't end it there!

Still hoping, you bring some other stories for us someday, because you are a brilliant author, who plays not just with the words, but with the feelings of the readers.
I want to say thank you so much again for this beautiful journey!

Yours sincerely,
A. Rose
PoisonThorn1407 chapter 37 . 2/26
I barely dared hope but when cicero showed up I was cheering! Man what a story! Rallying everyome together like that legendary plot
WanderingDark chapter 60 . 2/18
I love this :,)
WanderingDark chapter 48 . 2/18
Bruh

I cried
silverhawk88 chapter 15 . 1/13
Hooo boy, those two don't like each other.

New follower and I like what I see.
peenutbutterjell-o chapter 51 . 11/16/2016
9 chapters left.. im afraid of whats to come when this is a pretty happy ending already :(
peenutbutterjell-o chapter 42 . 11/15/2016
This chapter was so poignant and impactful to me. I dont know why, but the way you wrote it as Ulfric and Kat's thoughts made it all the more so.