Reviews for The Bear and the Wolf
WanderingDark chapter 48 . 2/18
Bruh

I cried
silverhawk88 chapter 15 . 1/13
Hooo boy, those two don't like each other.

New follower and I like what I see.
peenutbutterjell-o chapter 51 . 11/16/2016
9 chapters left.. im afraid of whats to come when this is a pretty happy ending already :(
peenutbutterjell-o chapter 42 . 11/15/2016
This chapter was so poignant and impactful to me. I dont know why, but the way you wrote it as Ulfric and Kat's thoughts made it all the more so.
peenutbutterjell-o chapter 39 . 11/15/2016
Wonderfully written as usual. Camaraderie is hard to come along with males like these, but I liked how you handled it with a walk down memory lane and sharing - albeit a tad bit reluctantly - of their feelings.
peenutbutterjell-o chapter 38 . 11/15/2016
HE MUST COME

Even though i know its not going to matter (my vote) but i hope that stubborn mule comes around.
peenutbutterjell-o chapter 35 . 11/15/2016
I really love how exceptionally detailed your descriptions are. Their gestures, reactions and dialogue are simply on a different level.
peenutbutterjell-o chapter 33 . 11/14/2016
Ohhh and the plot thickens.
peenutbutterjell-o chapter 32 . 11/14/2016
I'm hooked, I really am.
peenutbutterjell-o chapter 29 . 11/14/2016
A well deserved end to that Maven bitch, never did care for her. Way too scheming and condescending. But oh dear, whats going to happen to our beloved female MC? :(
peenutbutterjell-o chapter 28 . 11/14/2016
Dear Lord, have mercy. I think its a good time to admit since I havent finished the main questline for skyrim, i have no idea whats going to happen. All i know is I need MOREEEEEE
peenutbutterjell-o chapter 26 . 11/14/2016
What the jarl said.. it sent shivers down my spine. It really did.
peenutbutterjell-o chapter 25 . 11/14/2016
Sometimes we all have to face our demons alone. A tad bit philosophical you've gotten me this fine night, woman, and I'm not sure if I love you or hate you for it. Great chapter as usual!
peenutbutterjell-o chapter 22 . 11/13/2016
Oh, dont you love it when a girl initiates a kiss?