Reviews for New Waves
TJA1989 chapter 6 . 12/28/2012
okay i absolutely love sapphire! throwing her cousin in is perfect, also any of the mermaids left?
TJA1989 chapter 4 . 12/28/2012
look cake! i wish that worked in real life. good job!
TJA1989 chapter 3 . 12/28/2012
okay now that is so hanon and luchia! getting into costumes to get to the bath that was funny!
TJA1989 chapter 2 . 12/28/2012
i love it, and was wondering how you would make an eighth pearl princess. and i love love love the names!
TJA1989 chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
i like your idea, it has so many possibilities, but yet staying with the original theme. im interested.
MoonLightDaiyz chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
The idea seems interesting. I wonder what will be held in store in the first chapter of this fanfic.
Shimmer-White Mermaid chapter 5 . 11/3/2012
Thx Nene this was just the reassuring thing i needed I'm not sure if i wanna delete this chapter know for fear of losing that awesome comment but thx it means a lot. Oh and i hope you and your friend have fun
NeneKanerva chapter 5 . 11/3/2012
Short or long chappie, don't care I love this fic anyway :3 I just want for someone to update, because I probably don't have time... My friend from Southern Finland is coming and wants to see me all the weekend, though she stays at my other friend. So I might not be able to write.
You know the feeling is awesome when I know that me, you, Mikay-Sakura-Yumi and Snow-Loftwing all read each others stories and we always wait for updates from each other. Then usually I get this feeling: "I can't update, hope the others do..." OR "The others can't update! I should, then!" Just like that we could get much updates, because we all read each others stories lol xP
And this was one long review. Anyways please update! X3
Shimmer-White Mermaid chapter 4 . 10/2/2012
Hey thx guys for your support! Im making an extra long chapter for you guys you desever it and it wont really be a cliff hanger , but you know how do you really end a chapter without it being a cliff hanger, srry to nene (srry i am too lazer to wright the other part) if oyu read my finnish traslation of this by Shimmer-Multi Languages i am taking it down and i am trying to find a proper traslator soo i will blow up your inbox with first drats to see if you can understand them. And if you have a complaint of my traslation of the songs tell me and i will send every song to you and you can tell me what to change. Uhh writing to much...
BluePixieKimiko chapter 4 . 9/28/2012
Your story is so cute, I love the way Luchia is Aqua Regina or Pink-Regina, you sure explain a lot so that's good to people that struggle to understand. I hope to see you update soon your story is quite interesting and I will be reading it from this point on _
NeneKanerva chapter 4 . 9/23/2012
CAKE! xD Hahah, your description of Rei reminded me of myself o.o "She was cold, snooty, and literally selfish." MEHHH xP
Snow-Loftwing chapter 4 . 9/23/2012
Hahhaha thanks for adding me! :D I loved the name and the colour! It's a great story :D
Yes, Australia's national language is english :))
Forgotpassword chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
I love this plz continue i dont really wanna be a mermain in your story but im sure someone might!
Shimmer-White Mermaid chapter 3 . 8/26/2012
Thx I actually wright how I talk weird yet funny and Awa and Hoseki are based of of my best friends your characters are coming in the next chapter and the songs will start also must get serious about idol forms.
Snow-Loftwing chapter 3 . 8/26/2012