Reviews for Same Place, Different Time
ONE OF THE BEST I'VE READ
PLS CONTINUE
CAN THEY GET TOGETHER OR NAH
worrybugger chapter 39 . 9/22/2014
Please continue with this. I think it is a wonderful depiction of STFBE and I would LOVE to read the end of it!
bgjk5272 chapter 39 . 9/20/2014
since it has been a year since the update, i don't know if you read these or not. you can't please everyone and i am sure there are some who would complain about anything. i for one believes this is one of your best...please finish it ! thanks
Phyllis J chapter 39 . 5/15/2014
Please don't give up! I love it!
M. Hawkley chapter 39 . 4/26/2014
It's too bad you gave up on this. Perhaps you can pick it up again, even if you start from where you left off with another story. I feel what you have written so far was very compelling. Take the criticism with a grain of salt.
Guest chapter 39 . 3/31/2014
KEEP VISITING THE EPISODE HOPIN AGAINST HOPE YOU CHANGE YOUR MIND ABOUT NOT CONTINUING THE STORY, IT IS A SAD BUT BEAUTIFUL STORY AND IT HAS ALL THE ELEMENTS OF ALL J/S RELATIONSHIP. THNK YOU FOR YOUR WONDERFUL INSITE.
Guest chapter 39 . 3/28/2014
HAVE YOU GIVEN UP ON THIS EPISODE?... PLEASE DON'T IT REALY IS AN AMAZING STORY/FANFIC IT HAS A GOOD FLOW OF EVENTS. SEVERAL IN MY GROUP FIND IT TO BE A WONDERFUL FANFIC. WE APPRECIATE YOUR EFFORT AND SHARING THAT GIFT OF WRITING. THANKS YOU VERY MUCH.
Guest chapter 39 . 3/18/2014
PLEASE DON'T WORRY ABOUT THE MINOR CHARACTERS! THATS WHY THEY ARE MINOR. AS LONG AS J/S STORY HAS A FLUID CONTINUITY TO IT EVERYTHING IS GREAT. I THINK IT HAS BEEN A VERY TOUCHING/BEAUTIFULLY WRITTEN STORY AND HAS GREAT POTENTIAL TO GO ON AS LONG AS YOU WANT IT TO GO. YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL WRITERS MIND FOLLOW YOUR HUNCHES, IT IS YOUR STORY AFTER ALL. THANK YOU FOR SPENDING YOU PRECIOUS TIME WRITING WE ARE ENJOYING IT VERY MUCH. THANKS AGAIN.
Hannah chapter 39 . 2/7/2014
Please carry on! I love your story and I can't stop reading it! It's amazing! It's brilliant! Please don't give up just because one stupid person criticised you! The rest if us love it! X
Fanficnet chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
Read it twice recently, please update, it deserves it!
mjentrn chapter 39 . 1/5/2014
please go on , i have re-visited the whole story and bring so engage in the story did not really noticed that much that would change the context of the episode so please give it a closure, if it is not imposing. thank you.
mjentrn chapter 30 . 1/5/2014
oh! you don't ever have to make amend or feel guilty. your post on any episodes/updates at anytime is very much appreciated and longed for so just enjoy writing and posting. i for one is a very grateful soul for your time and effort. thanks again.
Guest chapter 39 . 1/3/2014
pleeeeeeeeeeze! I miss this story so bad! I would love for you to finish it!
71cottes chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
can you give us a greeting to all those who love your stories please finish the story and especially this one thank you we do not forget you're a great writer continue please
MJENTRN chapter 39 . 11/29/2013
RE-VISITED IT A COUPLE OF TIMES AND ENJOYED IT IMMENSELY, IT'S THE USUAL COMINGS AND GOINGS OF CHARACTERS WITH SMOOTH FLOW OF EVENTS! SO PLEASE GO ON WITH IT.
YOU'VE GOT SOME LOYAL FOLLOWING. THANKS SO MUCH FOR YOUR TALENT AND EFFORT.