Reviews for Same Place, Different Time
Bonenurse chapter 39 . 12/6
I don’t know uf you still check reviews, but please finish the story. Don’t let ONE person ruin this for you and all of us. It’s a GREAT story! Please reconsider finishing..,
mrsjacks chapter 39 . 10/17
I thought it was a wonderful story. I wish you would finish it.
JeanneJam chapter 39 . 10/15
I just finished your story. So very sorry about writer's block. How did you plan on ending it?
What?! No! No! No!

This story was NONE OF THE ABOVE!

Pleaseeeeee! Finish this story! One of the best STFBE fanfic ever!
Oh come on! Don't listen to the person. She obviously doesn't know what she's talking about. I LOVE your story and it deserves to get an ending.

PLEASEEEEEE! It is not dragging on and I love all the little twits in it. They keep you one the edge of your seat and make you wanna read more. I am very upset that you want to end it now due to one little review (no harm meant)

so please, please, please finish it!
Anddddd!? What happens next!? Ugh ignore agent striker and PLEASEEEEEE continue!

You are wayyyy too talented to stop. And the story is FANTASTIC! It deserves to be finished. It is def one of the best I've read.

Please go on though! We are all here waiting for more. As far as I saw, it seemed that agent striker was the only one that had a bad review. Everyone else has given you good ones.

I hope you still read these reviews... I'm dying to,know what happens next!

Thank you!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! You can't stop just because of that one bad review!

I thought - and still do - that this story was beautifully written! I love all the little twists and turns in it and how it continuously keeps you on the edge of your chair!
I really LOVE your writing. You are definitely one of the best STFBE fanfic writers that I've read.

Please post more! Jack and Sue have to be together before you end this story! Jilly and Laura need to have their wishes granted!

PLEASE! I am begging you on blended knees to CONTINUE!
I have really enjoyed this story...wonder if jilly and Laura get there wish...like getting her teddy andlaura getting the big sister she wanted
mjentrn chapter 39 . 11/16/2015
re read the story two more times and found it to be very heart wrenching but great fanfic and well thought out! so please finish it you are a gifted writer judging from all the ones i have read and several of my friends think so too. thank so much for sharing and for your time.
m chapter 39 . 4/12/2015
SUPERB STORY
ONE OF THE BEST I'VE READ
PLS CONTINUE
CAN THEY GET TOGETHER OR NAH
WashSSSN chapter 39 . 9/22/2014
Please continue with this. I think it is a wonderful depiction of STFBE and I would LOVE to read the end of it!
bgjk5272 chapter 39 . 9/20/2014
since it has been a year since the update, i don't know if you read these or not. you can't please everyone and i am sure there are some who would complain about anything. i for one believes this is one of your best...please finish it ! thanks
Phyllis J chapter 39 . 5/15/2014
Please don't give up! I love it!
M. Hawkley chapter 39 . 4/26/2014
It's too bad you gave up on this. Perhaps you can pick it up again, even if you start from where you left off with another story. I feel what you have written so far was very compelling. Take the criticism with a grain of salt.
Guest chapter 39 . 3/31/2014
KEEP VISITING THE EPISODE HOPIN AGAINST HOPE YOU CHANGE YOUR MIND ABOUT NOT CONTINUING THE STORY, IT IS A SAD BUT BEAUTIFUL STORY AND IT HAS ALL THE ELEMENTS OF ALL J/S RELATIONSHIP. THNK YOU FOR YOUR WONDERFUL INSITE.