Reviews for Lady Siam
You suck chapter 24 . 11/28/2012

I mean...

No Fate 1990 chapter 24 . 11/19/2012
The Epilogue served as a great ending to the story of Lady Siam. I like the script format much more better than paragraphs.
No Fate 1990 chapter 23 . 11/17/2012
Allison tugged at my heartstrings when she cried and begged Stefan for forgiveness. Overall, the chapter was very enjoyable to read.
No Fate 1990 chapter 22 . 11/15/2012
Allison is becoming nearly as crazy as Sarah Connor. She needs to stop with this madness right now. I wish Allison could find a way to destroy her inner demons. The world needs to be saved, she has no time for this drama.
No Fate 1990 chapter 21 . 11/12/2012
What is wrong with Allison? you didn't fully put this in much detail. Hopefully, Allison will get help for her issues. I am happy Stefan and Cameron could be there for Allison when she went crazy and afterwards.
No Fate 1990 chapter 20 . 11/11/2012
Big girls don't cry, they only cry blood for tears. Lady Siam and Tin Miss should find a spot on the Avengers' team. This chapter was an absolute masterpiece. I am looking forward to the future chapters.
No Fate 1990 chapter 19 . 11/9/2012
Wow, Lady Siam and Tin Miss can surely kick some serious butt. I am enjoying these fighting scenes lol.
No Fate 1990 chapter 18 . 11/7/2012
Cameron and Allison remind of Wonderwoman and Black Widow from the avengers. I can't wait to read what will happen next.
Reader chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
NO Fate 1990 chapter 17 . 11/3/2012
I have sympathy in my heart for Stefan because he has a brain tumor. I am happy that John, Cameron and Allison could be there for Stefan in his greatest hour of need. My favorite line in this chapter was nothing is more important than family.
No Fate 1990 chapter 16 . 11/2/2012
Its sad to know that Stefan's brain cancer is stage 3. Just as Stefan is about to die, he wants to reconcile with Allison. It would be cool if Allison became pregnant for the third time. Stefan needs something else to think about besides dying.
No Fate 1990 chapter 15 . 10/30/2012
I didn't like Stefan until I discovered he had brain cancer. Hopefully, Allison and Stefan can be in love with each other just like before.
Guest chapter 14 . 10/29/2012
Wow, another good piece. The saddest parts of this chapter were when Allison caught Stefan with another woman and Stefan nor his kids attended Allison's graduation. I am happy that John and his family along with Nelvin were able to be there for Allison when Stefan abandoned her.
No Fate 1990 chapter 13 . 10/28/2012
Wow, this chapter (Captain befriend Lady) was amazing. Cameron and Allison make such a great team. United, they can kick some serious butt lol
No Fate 1990 chapter 12 . 10/27/2012
I thought it was funny when Lady Siam aka Allison called Cameron Tin Miss. Tin Miss, this was Sarah's nickname for Cameron lol. Overall, I loved the fighting scene. Lady Siam can surely kick some serious butt lol. You should add the Connor Reese family in the story someway.