Reviews for Arc Tremors
MaiWishes chapter 44 . 12/2/2014
Great, great story.
MaiWishes chapter 36 . 11/29/2014
Just A RATHER Very Intelligent System

Also, Natasha would barely feel anything and would only get her period about once every 3 plus months as she is in peak physical condition. Try working out a bit and see.
ErinKenobi2893 chapter 30 . 11/24/2014
ABBY IS SO ADORABLE. _
ErinKenobi2893 chapter 9 . 11/24/2014
Awww... Tony being carried like a little kid... so adorable... X-P
ErinKenobi2893 chapter 34 . 11/1/2014
Loopy Tony is funny! X-D And poor Bruce! Arguing with the Hulk over a cactus... poor Brucie. The demon cactus stabbed him in the face. Not sporting, demon cactus. Not cool.
thingsthatmakeme chapter 41 . 10/20/2014
Oh my gosh the cuteness is ridiculous. This is such an adorable idea!
MarburyBlur chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
You got JARVIS' sarcasm perfectXD
LT-NightWarp chapter 44 . 10/8/2014
Well, this was a wild ride. I enjoyed this story, it had a lovely team love setup, which while maybe too centric on Tony, atleast didnt go the whole oh Tony is in a relationship with Avenger X like 98% of the toher fics out there.

Chracter personalization:

This is my own opinion only...
Clint was pretty odd for most of it, bit goofy and then on to traumatized to... not sure.. business like?
Tony and I think Bruce were spot on! Marvellous Job! Widow kinda got the short end... very...dark.. scary. threatening.. we saw she can be that.. but we have seen her be also much more in the various films, id have liked to see not just Widow but Natasha too. Steve.. im not sure what to say, he is Steve, caring and loving yet able to withstand and kick awesome ass.

This story was a pleasant surprise and im glad i read it. Keep Writting MountainRose!
mess-of-contradictions chapter 44 . 9/22/2014
Brilliantly written team Avengers fic. You have an incredible talent at both finding the voices of every single character and the natural rhythms of conversation and thought processes throughout the story. I've been reading, and re-reading this story and cannot stop. I've been on for a few years but yours is the first story that has prompted me to write a review.
Rehabilitated Sith chapter 4 . 9/12/2014
poor Tony
I Just Won A Free Toaster Oven chapter 44 . 9/2/2014
This was a fantastic story! I enjoyed it very much.
I Just Won A Free Toaster Oven chapter 36 . 9/1/2014
Oh. My. Gosh. Thor learned about the monthly curse of women. I seriously thought I was going to die laughing during that. He wants his mom to "fix" the problem? Really?
Epic.
BT chapter 44 . 8/31/2014
I just finished this story, and it was magnificant. Thank you.
Vi-Violence chapter 44 . 8/11/2014