Reviews for Arc Tremors
Mintley8 chapter 44 . 7/16
This was awesome, beautiful & epic, thank you x
aviation-nerd chapter 34 . 7/11
I love Abby! So cute!
BlueDiamondStar chapter 44 . 6/29
Holy f***in' cupcake tower! This was so amazingly awesome I nearly forgot real world existed while I was reading. Plus I am now head to toe deep into obsession called Tony Stark xD
Which I was before but now I had real reason to watch some more not just IM & Avengers. So that's a huge motivation for me.

Also I developed strong shipping urge (or just deep imagination going on about cuddling parties and whatnot)

Because this was ginormously epic and my ever-present whump!addiction got satisfied to the gills (not that it would stop me from seeing some Tony in my dreams).
And all the cuteness overload with added dosage of humor totally made this story worth revisiting one day again in the future when I'll be bored enough to crave this bundle of adorable.

And not to forget the bots!
They abso-fucking-lutely (pardon my overexcited language) got me. Abby and Clint was my total ship because my brain is close to Tony's and virtually I have it full of shenanigans that even Loki would find agreeable.

So yeah. I fully enjoyed this story and if I forgot to mention something it's just because my own muse is poking me hard to follow the idea that a song bumped up which led me to your story (because who better to learn about some characters if not from fellow writers)...

Ok I'm done (kinda) and thank you and your little elves to put this fantastic piece down. I am sending you all Cap approved pancakes xoxo
BlueDiamondStar chapter 19 . 6/24
OHEMGEE! XD
That was bloody effin hilarious!
I just had to leave a note of delight. I freaking love this chapter of sleeping superheroes observation LOL
Amazing and extra cute and whatnot now that it's gonna be a picture burnt maybe not exactly my retinas but on the inside of my brain definitely xD
joon28 chapter 4 . 6/2
Why is tony always snarky I understand he is but not that much.
MewWinx96 chapter 44 . 11/12/2017
I just wanted to say that I really enjoyed this story! Keep up the good work!
PinkSaphira chapter 44 . 10/13/2017
This. Was. Amazing! I'm so sad I never found this before! Where you been all this time!? My gosh, I have to share this with people! And read more of your stuff! You just got a fan with this amazing fic! Even now, after all this time.
wavingthroughawindow chapter 44 . 9/11/2017
THIS IS SO AMAZING! EVERYONE IS IN CHARACTER!
seriously. I don't normally like Captain America, but I found myself not hating him in the one. Same when Hawkeye. Natasha, Bruce, and Thor are spot on. And the world needs more Tony Stark fics. I'm glad you kept Pepperony too.
Love the characters, love the plot, keep writing!
anatharize chapter 30 . 8/27/2017
This chapter is amazing? And I LOVE the code bit at the end? You're such a good writer.
anatharize chapter 14 . 8/26/2017
"Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose." d u d e.
anatharize chapter 12 . 8/26/2017
I can't begin to explain how much I love this story so far omg
Qoheleth chapter 1 . 5/26/2017
Dear Rose:

Wait a second. Are you saying the "arc" in "arc reactor" is actually an acronym for something? That… explains a lot, actually. (So what does it stand for, then?)

Sincerely,
Qoheleth

P.S.: By the way, I suspect that you meant to have Tony tell JARVIS to start production on a Mark VIII, not another Mark VII. It's a niggling point, I know, but, if it were me, I'd want someone to point it out.
GailT chapter 44 . 4/24/2017
Thanks for writing this amazing story, I read in one sitting (couldn't put it down). You've written my Tony - brave, caring and mentally strong. Thanks again.
lazetta croft chapter 5 . 1/21/2017
"mute, sir." why do you make me laugh with innocent statements?
lazetta croft chapter 2 . 1/21/2017
"why are you in my room? Shoo." hilarious.
"I got up too quickly. Shoo!" okay, I am dead laughing.
Tony shoos the avengers easily! I love this part.