Reviews for Arc Tremors
MewWinx96 chapter 44 . 11/12/2017
I just wanted to say that I really enjoyed this story! Keep up the good work!
PinkSaphira chapter 44 . 10/13/2017
This. Was. Amazing! I'm so sad I never found this before! Where you been all this time!? My gosh, I have to share this with people! And read more of your stuff! You just got a fan with this amazing fic! Even now, after all this time.
wavingthroughawindow chapter 44 . 9/11/2017
THIS IS SO AMAZING! EVERYONE IS IN CHARACTER!
seriously. I don't normally like Captain America, but I found myself not hating him in the one. Same when Hawkeye. Natasha, Bruce, and Thor are spot on. And the world needs more Tony Stark fics. I'm glad you kept Pepperony too.
Love the characters, love the plot, keep writing!
anatharize chapter 30 . 8/27/2017
This chapter is amazing? And I LOVE the code bit at the end? You're such a good writer.
anatharize chapter 14 . 8/26/2017
"Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose." d u d e.
anatharize chapter 12 . 8/26/2017
I can't begin to explain how much I love this story so far omg
Qoheleth chapter 1 . 5/26/2017
Dear Rose:

Wait a second. Are you saying the "arc" in "arc reactor" is actually an acronym for something? That… explains a lot, actually. (So what does it stand for, then?)

Sincerely,
Qoheleth

P.S.: By the way, I suspect that you meant to have Tony tell JARVIS to start production on a Mark VIII, not another Mark VII. It's a niggling point, I know, but, if it were me, I'd want someone to point it out.
GailT chapter 44 . 4/24/2017
Thanks for writing this amazing story, I read in one sitting (couldn't put it down). You've written my Tony - brave, caring and mentally strong. Thanks again.
lazetta croft chapter 5 . 1/21/2017
"mute, sir." why do you make me laugh with innocent statements?
lazetta croft chapter 2 . 1/21/2017
"why are you in my room? Shoo." hilarious.
"I got up too quickly. Shoo!" okay, I am dead laughing.
Tony shoos the avengers easily! I love this part.
Yabbit chapter 17 . 11/18/2016
Still chuckling as smart Hulk.
:P
Jesuslovesmarina chapter 44 . 9/16/2016
OMGOMGOMG what a fantastic ending! Love the bit with Rhodey being 'explained' as it were at the very end.
Jesuslovesmarina chapter 43 . 9/16/2016
Tony to the rescue! Made me cringe, but whatever...lol
Jesuslovesmarina chapter 42 . 9/16/2016