Reviews for Arc Tremors
Good Omens chapter 44 . 7/4
This fic deserves all the reviews and all the favorites.
LiviaWavern14 chapter 44 . 6/19
I think this is my favourite straight-up Avengers fiction, and I can't thank you enough for making something so funny, so sweet, so gut-wrenching, and so absolutely real.

*bows in awe*
agent-oli chapter 44 . 4/15
I loved this story so much, it was beautiful, incredible and humorous and overall flawless (except for a few scattered typos but that's okay). I specially loved the chapter 'Stars'. I was waiting for the end before posting the review. I don't always read novel-length fis but this one got me hook-line-and-sinker.
MagicWarriorDragon chapter 5 . 3/31
I was laughing when Jarvis told Tony to mute instead of the other way around. I love J :)
MagicWarriorDragon chapter 1 . 3/31
The entire time I was reading chapter one, I had the song Titanium playing. It fit it so perfectly, the slow, sad, invincible feeling fitting perfectly with the chapter, especially the first part when he flew into the portal with the Nuke. Now to read... 43... More chapters! :/ :D
Galaya chapter 37 . 12/5/2015
Nightmares: sponteanous programming errors! That is just too good.
Brenden chapter 43 . 10/7/2015
goodwork
one sentence chapter 44 . 9/27/2015
I think... youre awesome and a genius
med-student chapter 26 . 9/7/2015
My OR has LED lights and it's so bright that sometimes it hurts my eyes and I can barely look at the actual operating site lol excellent science/medical stuff btw.. congrats!
starr1095 chapter 44 . 8/25/2015
This was such an amazing story. The medical facts had my head spinning, but the team bromance made me so happy! the details were so amazing and blew my mind! It was so fantastic! Please keep writing!
DalekQueen7 chapter 7 . 7/10/2015
Abby is my favorite OC from anything. You should make a series about her experiences with the Avengers. :)
Guest chapter 19 . 5/27/2015
Outstanding heterosexual Tony Stark. Haha I love it.
Arhie chapter 37 . 5/26/2015
I adore your botspeak. The kindness of Tony's bots is an insight into his character and is incredibly cute.
Katz4 chapter 44 . 5/25/2015
Hey, Thanks for the good read!
Katz4 chapter 22 . 5/23/2015