Reviews for Arc Tremors
DalekQueen7 chapter 7 . 7/10
Abby is my favorite OC from anything. You should make a series about her experiences with the Avengers. :)
Outstanding heterosexual Tony Stark. Haha I love it.
Arhie chapter 37 . 5/26
I adore your botspeak. The kindness of Tony's bots is an insight into his character and is incredibly cute.
Katz4 chapter 44 . 5/25
Hey, Thanks for the good read!
Katz4 chapter 22 . 5/23
I love Rhodey
Katz4 chapter 7 . 5/21
*melts into happy pile of goo because AIs and Tony and Cap and AIs and so much yes
OrangeSunset1701 chapter 44 . 5/18
This was amazing! I really had a great time reading this. Well done!
ErinKenobi2893 chapter 44 . 5/8
*squeals* THIS WAS SO AWESOME!
I especially loved the Sherlock quote a few chapters back: "Stop talking, Sitwell, you'll lower the IQ of the whole team!"
Can you maybe write a story where Steve, Bruce, Tony, and Clint (I have this thing for Clint being a closet savant... because Clint is awesome and always unexpected :-D) have a sort of math-off or something? Because in my mind, Steve can work out fairly complex math problems in his head, but his real strength in math is geometry and trig-he can tell you the exact length of the hypotenuse of that triangle down to the seventh decimal place, work out sine and cosine in his head, but really doesn't like the number crunching bit so much... Like, Jarvis' interface gets damaged and the visual pickups in the suit are not working, so Steve ends up stepping in and doing the math, and everyone is kind of confused afterwards because they were doing the math not on a closed channel. X-P Also, Steve would likely have the Fibonacci Sequence memorized-he's an artist and the sequence figures in art.
Sorry about my fangirling, I just think Steve and Tony would get along when it came to tinkering-Steve probably knows how to fix most things when they break, not just because of his experience in the war, but because he grew up poor, during the Great Depression, while Tony handles the theory and the math, because Steve doesn't particularly like math. Also, I have this ability to figure out just by picking things up and looking at them how they go together, and I imagine Steve has some sort of similar ability. He doesn't take things apart like Tony, he's more visual, but yeah. Also, I think he'd be really good at noticing patterns, and would love really complex puzzles, and chess as well, while Tony claims he hates chess...
Sorry, that was a really long rant about my feelings about the Avengers in general... :-P
ErinKenobi2893 chapter 41 . 5/8
A string of... Christmas lights. :-P PILLOW FORT! D'AWWW! Also, Steve walking (crawling?) on eggshells, trying not to knock it over? AWWWWWW! Adorable. X-D
ErinKenobi2893 chapter 34 . 5/8
Coulson's cactus is now headcanon. Thank you. X-D
ErinKenobi2893 chapter 30 . 5/5
I LOVE THE CONVERSATION BETWEEN ABBY AND JARVIS! Just the fact that she's... and Jarvis... and Clint... *bursts into tears*
Oh my goodness. How is this even real. This is too amazing. Truth is indeed stranger than fiction, and I love, ABSOLUTELY LOVE, that aspect of reality. Thank you so much! You are AWESOME! When are you writing more?! Because I'm DYING to read more!
ErinKenobi2893 chapter 21 . 4/20
I love Steve's response: "Your conversations are STRANGE." X-P
DalekQueen7 chapter 31 . 4/18
Um... I think about half the banter in this chapter went over my head. What do bars and bulls have to do with Idaho? Then something about potatoes... I think I need sleep. :)
DalekQueen7 chapter 1 . 4/17
Sweeet. No slash. :) (It is really hard to find good non-slash fics.)
Louey06 chapter 44 . 4/17
This was really good. I really like how you incorporated the bots. Tony's relationship with them is a very interesting thing. I loved how you did all the avengers, they were very in- character. Tony was especially greta. Wonerful job, this was awesome.