Reviews for How to Slay Vampires by Buffy Summers
Just a reviewer chapter 4 . 1/16/2013
Hiyaz! This story is boss...but why ghaven't you finishesd it yet? Update soon, muffyn; thamks!
elliott ashes chapter 4 . 1/2/2013
Definitely following your writing, and looking forward to reading more about the kinds of stakes!
elliott ashes chapter 3 . 1/2/2013
I still really like the way you convey Buffy's voice. Especially in :"Anyway, aside from how they look, vampires are very, very different from people. Are super everything except for nice. They are super strong, fast, sensitive (and that's not in the emotional kinda way, either), and, a lot of them, hot. You're not any of these things, except for possibly the last one, so you need to makes yourself as alert as possible when vampire slaying." It shows that you know both the character and the world of the show very well. I look forward to reading more!
elliott ashes chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Haha, I really like the voice of this piece. And the cover image is very cute.
Buffy Summers chapter 3 . 9/30/2012
I like this; Buffy gets an A- from me. Minus because you/she can be a little more explanatory with the whole killing vamps thing. Jeez! Even in her writing she has to end everything with 'y'
Now that you brought up the whole no heart beat thing, that makes me wonder...if you drain a vampire of all its blood...what the hellmouth would it look like/happen to it?
Maybe a little how to avoid vampires would be nice too...
Anyways, update soon O' master of everything ending with Y.
Not Posco chapter 3 . 9/17/2012
Interesting story...
Keep it up, I want to see more of this.