Reviews for The Three Faces of Banner
Jelsa forever98 chapter 4 . 3/25
Very good but you should have done a chapter where the rest of the avengers meet back up with Bruce after he wakes up.
PGD chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
this is great stuff. I wish the comics could do more than go around in circles. if they could,they might tell stories as interesting as this one.
ScienceBros4ever chapter 4 . 12/30/2012
Wow, just wow...you HAVE to continue!
This is amazing, plus I loved Bruce's journey through the ward and how everyone was connected to him in some aspect of his personality!
I'm looking forward to future chapters!

From a geeky girl with too much time on her hands, ScienceBros4ever.
Danni chapter 2 . 10/28/2012
It's probably lame how happy I am that I'm actually understanding what you've got going here! And finding it hilarious that the songs they're playing are apparently NOT the ones Bruce likes.
Danni chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
Well, can't say this is shaping up to be anything like what I was expecting. It has potential though so I'll be keeping on reading until bedtime.
SiOmniaFicta chapter 4 . 9/4/2012
I cannot stop reading this. It's wonderful!
Decent dark, angsty, psychological stuff is so hard to find but this is fantastic!
Love it!

Ficta.
A Bittersweet Liar chapter 4 . 9/3/2012
I loved this.
It was so very intriguing. And dark.
Great job!
Sera Ash chapter 4 . 9/3/2012
*Loved* this, seriously loved it. I really liked the way you worked the "real world" events into the "dream world" with the voices (and then the sights) and I loved this look at the inside of Bruce's head after such a traumatic event. I also like the decision he made - that it was horrible but necessary. A decision I hope I never have to make. Really well done!
SiOmniaFicta chapter 3 . 8/17/2012
This is incredible!
Nargil chapter 3 . 8/16/2012
I like this, in fact I like all your stuff, cant wait for more, poor bruce trapped in a mental hospital.
nequam-tenshi chapter 3 . 8/15/2012
I like the accuracy of the medical terms and reactions. A part of me is thinking that Professor Xaiver will appear to help the Avengers out.
Ragh chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
This is sooo good and I'm do confused and it's awesome. Seriously.
Sera Ash chapter 3 . 8/15/2012
Oh poor Bruce! My heart is breaking for him. :( Still really enjoying this. I really like the way you've characterized the Avengers in the mental hospital. Still recognizably "them", but clearly different enough to fit into your story.
Serenity Reigns chapter 3 . 8/15/2012
Awww poor Bruce. This is really interesting.
The Grumpy Snail chapter 3 . 8/15/2012