Reviews for Baking My Way Into Your Heart
pashathepeddler chapter 22 . 10/12
I read this for the first time maybe three years ago, and now I just finished reading it for the second time a few hours ago. I can't get the song Leaving on a Jet Plane out of my head, and I feel like I'm going to cry. I just started coming out to my family and friends earlier this year, and now I'm studying abroad in Tokyo, so I miss everyone so much, and there're still so many friends that I need to come out to back home (and so many unrequited loves haha). I've just started being open about myself and experimenting with other guys, but I want something like this where we're both crazy about each other but can't admit it and dance around each other indefinitely until BOOM we reach the critical point, but I CANT BECAUSE IT'S NOT REAL BECAUSE IT'S FICTION. i'm only 19 but i feel like i'm getting too old for this kind of romance. it's fuckin breaking me lol
vally9437 chapter 20 . 9/19
same (!) Isaac, Danny, Scott, same
vally9437 chapter 18 . 9/19
Issac- HAHAHAHA- pool- HAHAHA- I'm dying!
vally9437 chapter 17 . 9/19
Lol Scott XD
vally9437 chapter 13 . 9/19
"Do you know what it's like to get hit by a baseball bat?" I freaking lost it right there XDXDXD
story4you chapter 18 . 7/12
(I apologise for my language in advance) OMG... Half of this chapter, oh who am I kidding, THIS WHOLE STORY, i was laughing my ass off... This chapter I fell of the bed... Ya know, the dinner part, not the stiles almost dying part which I am MAD for! What the hell?! Just... What. The. Hell! ? At least make a lemon out of it! This story IS rated M, after all... (don't denny it, I know you were thinking of it) ah... Besides from my outburst, this story is fuckin' AWEESOOMEEEE! Little grammar mistakes, but who cares! I don't think there was actually a moment while reading this when I didn t:
a) laugh so hard at 3am not the best idea... (woke up my parents a couple of times... and my sister...) whoops
b) smile/grin like an idiot/psycho
c) face/wall-palm at their dumbness
d) want to hug laura and peter. And isaac.
e) feel like my nerves will explode because of curiosity So, yeah... Crazy me in only one review... I would have reviewed earlier, but COME ON! One does not simply leave during a cliffhanger! *ahm, ahm*
mskirara chapter 22 . 6/5
OMG! I love this story so much. Thanks for sharing.
WickedBlue chapter 22 . 5/29
WAOH, I can't believe how much fun this was. I was laughing out loud countless times and in between I was sitting here, hardly breathing, with a stupid big grin on my face. I don't know how you came up with all of this, but it was brilliant. So so well written and a great story line and those characters...everything was amazing!
If I had to pick favorite things, it was the name thing with Stiles trying to "guess" Derek's name; how totally oblivious those two idiots were; Derek's day to day list with which he was trying to figure out if Stiles loves him, too; the ice and how worried those two were for each other; Stiles crazy friends; the holiday and in particular the "surprise" when Stiles didn't know about Derek coming too; Peter Hale - gosh, I actually really liked Peter in this fic; the overprotective Sheriff; Derek missing the concert because Stiles forgetting to tell him the time had changed and everybody's reactions; and actually I just adore your entire fic. Fantastic job!
abi-girl8872 chapter 1 . 5/10
Are you on wattpad? Because I just saw your story on there and I wanted you to know in the event of your work getting copied.
Andrea Criss York chapter 22 . 4/28
this fic is just perfect
Andrea Criss York chapter 19 . 4/28