Reviews for Baking My Way Into Your Heart
lu.regine chapter 22 . 4h
I loved this story so much, I can't even believe it ended... I wish it didn't lol
Now I'm gonna read the holiday story s2
your face is invalid chapter 1 . 6/19
My first review was wrong. This is THE best fanfiction I've ever read.
your face is invalid chapter 22 . 5/28
Why is this one of the best things I've ever read? It's so perfect!
Lis123 chapter 13 . 5/21
Are you saying if I keep making you pie, you'll fall in love with me? Omg! ( happy squeal )
By the way, peter and STiles father are a hoot in this.-
Lis123 chapter 12 . 5/21
Scott bit Derek, that's pretty funny. Finally stiles shows that Derek is effecting him.
Lis123 chapter 10 . 5/21
Awww, this story is like one big pile of fluff. Love it. Ugh, why can't I write like this? You have a gift.
Lis123 chapter 9 . 5/21
Derek wearing STiles shirts that are two sizes too small and kiddish art on them, funny and cute. I'm surprised though that STiles didn't freak when he saw Derek's built shirtless body. Nothing seems to surprise him. Hmm...
Lis123 chapter 6 . 5/20
I can't stop grinning. This story is so warm, charming and sweet with a touch of humor. Great job!
Lis123 chapter 5 . 5/20
Aww, Derek is stalking STiles and cruShing big time.

STiles finally got Derek's name woohoo, but will Derek let him know that?

"your ridiculous, you know that right?" " I find that's what people love most about me." Love that part.
Lis123 chapter 4 . 5/20
Aww, I'm really like this story. Stiles baking yummy goods that Derek can't resist and Stiles still being goofy Stiles and trying to figure out Derek's name is a hoot.
Sky Lestrange chapter 22 . 5/18
Bow
Applaud
Kiss my screen
You've taken me into thus wonderful journey
You made my day seem brighter
For that I thank you
️️️I love this all
SSailorSScoutSS chapter 3 . 3/11
Okay, I got so excited when i read the name Dilandau, because the only one i know is from Escaflowne, my childhood favourite anime. But i was like nawwwww that's not who you're talking about. THEN I READ THE NEXT LINE AND I WAS LIKE OHMYGOD YOU KNOW ESCAFLOWNE! WE NEED TO BE FRIENDS XD

Great story so far! Can't wait for more.
Adriene SC chapter 22 . 11/20/2016
Oh my hahaha. I live cabbage and I love this fic!

Such a fun fanfic!
I truly enjoyed reading it!
Thank you for sharing! :)
Surreal Yume chapter 22 . 11/7/2016