Reviews for Baking My Way Into Your Heart
Megajoule chapter 22 . 6/17
THAT WAS BEAUTIFUL! I loved the subtle details that started the relationship, from the flower in the coffee to Derek's "almosts" and the D names — gotta love the D names! The way you put together in the confession was genius!
ddarkestangel chapter 15 . 5/21
I love this story and I love your characterization of stiles and Derek to bits... That said, peter and Derek's sister are absolutely insufferable
-_-
Elizavetta chapter 22 . 5/12
Perfection
That was an awesome story and I loved the plot sooo much.
arwen9117 chapter 22 . 4/29
I loved it all!
Heather chapter 22 . 4/24
Great story! It was a fun ride with a unique plot line. Thanks for writing it! :D
Anastasia chapter 4 . 3/18
Awww. So cute:)
Oo-kamiEngine chapter 22 . 2/27
Great story Absolutely great
Shoetsu Otaku chapter 11 . 2/18
so good a story. We all want to push derek at stiles and force him to speak his mind. RAWR! Just say it out loud you dolt! XD thanks for writing this fantastic story!
Shoetsu Otaku chapter 3 . 2/18
im gonna die from the fluffy cuteness
Alessa Lilly Petrova chapter 1 . 1/6
3rd attempt !
I'm sorry, I don't know if you saw my email address.. So PM me ! :D
It's "universeishome"
.xx
universeishome chapter 1 . 1/6
I'm sorry, it didn't show my mail address..
universeishome chapter 22 . 1/6
HELLO THERE ! I'd like to say that your fanfiction melted my heart ! I don't know how to explain it but gosh ! This is one of the best

I'm a French reader, and I'd like to know if you ever wanted to see your story translated ? I would be honored to translate it for you !

Here my mail :

Please, stay in touch !

Lilly .xx
I love u i really do. U made my holiday perfect. I tossed my school assignment for this you are an angel
Ryane-Foxx chapter 22 . 12/16/2014
You're amazing :) normally I don't have the patience for slow burn but i absolutely adored this story. It was cute, funny, playful, serious, reading and all around amazing :)
1,063 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »