Reviews for The betting woman
Sailor-Lit chapter 9 . 11/16/2012
Nice:)
ab123 chapter 9 . 9/18/2012
This story was amazing! Gutted you finished it, I could see it going in some really good directions! The only critisicm I have is to watch while your typing as some words disapear and are spelt wrong etc! But anyway good luck with future fanfic's!(:
LoveMeant2BE chapter 9 . 9/9/2012
omg.. that was so cute..that was so beautiful...eppp LOVED IT
-Chow 4 Now Jess ;)
Sunny Ice chapter 9 . 9/7/2012
My first rev for your first FF: liked the plot, disliked the mistakes.(most of the time youryou're). But please, go on writing such good stories!-)
thecanadian13 chapter 9 . 9/4/2012
Wonderful. I like how the bet fit back into the story.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 9 . 9/4/2012
It was great to see Derek pull himself together after he learned the truth and how everyone noticed that he was 'him' again.

It's great that you added the bet at the end because to be honest, it completely slipped my mind as the dream occurrences seem to be more important.

Nicely done!
cytheria-03 chapter 9 . 9/4/2012
Good job Jess. I hope you will write again someday.
thecanadian13 chapter 8 . 9/3/2012
I'm glad Derek is no longer being tortured from his misunderstanding.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 8 . 9/3/2012
Whoa...

So if Derek finally read the book and left that note, I don't get why he still walks away.

Nicely done
Update soon
cytheria-03 chapter 8 . 9/3/2012
** slaps derek and yells at him to smarten the hell up** Will he explain that he thought it was someone else? Will she understand? Will the rents allow them to date if they ever get to that point? Great chapter like always. Post again soon.
cytheria-03 chapter 7 . 9/2/2012
I hate cliff hangers... He didn't walk away , she didn't go to her room they are both just standing there. Omg you have to post that next chapter.
Peaceandunity chapter 7 . 9/2/2012
awwwwww! great job!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 7 . 9/2/2012
Oh intense! I wish that she either told him or they kiss in that moment.

Nicely done
Update soon!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 6 . 9/2/2012
Marti is one smart little kid. Its awesome how Derek and Casey just told Marti something was up when they usually wouldn't.
cytheria-03 chapter 6 . 8/31/2012
Well done Hun. Can't wait for the next chapter. I hope they get to really talk before the rents come home.