Reviews for Problem Site
MonstersDream chapter 2 . 4/20
Wow this is a really good story, thank you for writing this
LizMurdok chapter 1 . 4/13
You probably don't check this anymore :) but I just found it and I wanted to let you know that I loved this story. Your English is fairly exceptional actually - I would know because I'm American and I got all A grades in English :) Anyway- I love the way you captured the depth of Watson - BBC Sherlock's Watson is so much more than a "sidekick". When I watch the show - I feel like there is a lot under the surface of John Watson's calm exterior. You articulated my thoughts so well - Thank You for sharing! Liz
softballaddict11 chapter 2 . 12/28/2014
Dr. Morgernstern? I wouldn't trust that guy with my surgery! Sequel?
Guinevere81 chapter 2 . 7/26/2014
I feel this deserves to be continued, are you planning to do so?
Guest chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
Wow man, (or woman) that is better grammar than most people on this site and English isn't your native languege!? I am really impressed.
RynNightShade chapter 2 . 3/6/2014
First love the story.
Second it is no fair that your English is better then mine eventhourgh it is my first language.
Anyway loved it
Hell Hath No chapter 2 . 1/25/2014
cute as buttons, they really are always seen as a couple. love that
John is so badass, wishthe other yarders had seen more of his fight...
librarywitch chapter 2 . 9/6/2013
Well done. I like the fight scene, great timing. You did such a good job with the English. I am American and I have trouble with "English" English :-)!
Pline84 chapter 2 . 8/18/2013
This is really perfect.

I could totally see that on the show ! I loved it !
Louey06 chapter 2 . 6/25/2013
what a great story! I'm so glad that John has Sherlock to llok after him. he needs someone around. Great job!
Dr.B.Damned chapter 2 . 5/28/2013
Poor John? His getting injured sounded so painful! You definitely described it in great detail...
notrachels chapter 2 . 12/21/2012
NAWWWW BAMFJohn and sweetness. I like it.
Lady Sam Mallory chapter 2 . 9/18/2012
I love this. Very well written and the characterizations were spot on. The descriptions are riveting and I was drawn into the story completely. Fantastic.
midknightmist chapter 2 . 9/3/2012
Loved it. Thanks for sharing. Hope to see more from you soon.
Simzerla chapter 2 . 8/27/2012