Reviews for Problem Site
MonstersDream chapter 2 . 4/20
Wow this is a really good story, thank you for writing this
LizMurdok chapter 1 . 4/13
You probably don't check this anymore :) but I just found it and I wanted to let you know that I loved this story. Your English is fairly exceptional actually - I would know because I'm American and I got all A grades in English :) Anyway- I love the way you captured the depth of Watson - BBC Sherlock's Watson is so much more than a "sidekick". When I watch the show - I feel like there is a lot under the surface of John Watson's calm exterior. You articulated my thoughts so well - Thank You for sharing! Liz
softballaddict11 chapter 2 . 12/28/2014
Dr. Morgernstern? I wouldn't trust that guy with my surgery! Sequel?
Guinevere81 chapter 2 . 7/26/2014
I feel this deserves to be continued, are you planning to do so?
Guest chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
Wow man, (or woman) that is better grammar than most people on this site and English isn't your native languege!? I am really impressed.
RynNightShade chapter 2 . 3/6/2014
First love the story.
Second it is no fair that your English is better then mine eventhourgh it is my first language.
Anyway loved it
Ryn
Hell Hath No chapter 2 . 1/25/2014
cute as buttons, they really are always seen as a couple. love that
John is so badass, wishthe other yarders had seen more of his fight...
librarywitch chapter 2 . 9/6/2013
Well done. I like the fight scene, great timing. You did such a good job with the English. I am American and I have trouble with "English" English :-)!
Pline84 chapter 2 . 8/18/2013
This is really perfect.

I could totally see that on the show ! I loved it !
Louey06 chapter 2 . 6/25/2013
what a great story! I'm so glad that John has Sherlock to llok after him. he needs someone around. Great job!
Dr.B.Damned chapter 2 . 5/28/2013
Poor John? His getting injured sounded so painful! You definitely described it in great detail...
notrachels chapter 2 . 12/21/2012
NAWWWW BAMFJohn and sweetness. I like it.
Lady Sam Mallory chapter 2 . 9/18/2012
I love this. Very well written and the characterizations were spot on. The descriptions are riveting and I was drawn into the story completely. Fantastic.
midknightmist chapter 2 . 9/3/2012
Loved it. Thanks for sharing. Hope to see more from you soon.
Simzerla chapter 2 . 8/27/2012