Reviews for Three of a Kind, The Stuff of Legend
Grapester chapter 14 . 11/30
Love this series to death! And I totally hope you end up adding ten
Artsoccer chapter 14 . 11/29
Poor Craig.
Are you going to write original episodes?
(I hate this site)
RandomFandoming chapter 13 . 11/26
ily
Sam Fraser chapter 13 . 11/26
Do you know the book "JFK and the Unspeakable" by James W. Douglass? It is an interesting book. I don’t know if you make some of your own adventures for your Doctor Who fanfics, but it might make a good for drama story. I want it to focus on them meeting Kennedy and seeing his actions during the Cuban Missile Crisis. You might find it an interesting book to read.
Artsoccer chapter 13 . 11/26
Stupid site really does not want me posting on your story!
I can't wait to find out, after countless rereadings, what your plan for Craig is!
Hazel chapter 12 . 11/25
Your writing is so good!
I cant wait for more!
artsoccer chapter 11 . 11/18
Yay! update! :) :)
Sam Fraser chapter 10 . 11/15
Artsoccer chapter 10 . 11/15
Yay! Quick update. :)
Because the damn sight won't let me post a review!
GUEST chapter 9 . 11/13
Hi. I must admit, i've been following this story for ages, when it was in its first draft with about nearly 200 chapters and then the last two versions (including this version). I will say that normally I am quite an impatient person but i'm happy to wait for this story, I really like the writing style and I hope you're happy with your style as well, because that's the important thing. :)
I'll admit that is was the character of Craig that first attracted me to this story, mostly because within the Doctor Who fan fiction community, pretty much all of the OC's are female so it was nice to see a refreshing change and it's also interesting to see Craig integrated within the original plots of the episodes; looking forward to the rest!
Don't give up and keep writing! :)
Ghostunderasheet chapter 8 . 11/10
Yay Jack! I love him so much. I really do. And I love how you're changing things and keeping some things the same. It's marvelous! I'm so excited to find out what happens next! I bet Rose goes instead of Jabe so she lives. I hope so. I also hope we get more Jack. And what trigger got pulled originally? I hope Craig doesn't pull it but I also bet he will. I have no idea what is though. Oh well. I can wait!
artsoccer chapter 7 . 9/13
Tried to leave a review on the last chapter, unless I actually did, and am unaware of it, the site was being stubborn and wouldn't let me :(.
Don't stop writing!, times 2 to make up for the last chapter.
and reaction to this one, WTF!?
MageVicky chapter 7 . 9/13
Oh no! Poor Craig! How exciting! What's going to happen next?!
Sam Fraser chapter 1 . 9/3
Can it be possible for you to get the book "JFK and the Unspeakable" by James W. Douglass? It is an interesting book and considering you made some of your own adventures for your Doctor Who fanfics, it might make a good for drama story. I want it to focus on them meeting Kennedy and seeing his actions during the Cuban Missile Crisis. You might find it an interesting book to read.
MageVicky chapter 6 . 9/2
omg yes! jack and craig! thats great! thank you!