Reviews for Three of a Kind, The Stuff of Legend
SuperWhoAvengeLock Trash chapter 17 . 7/10
i love this story quite a bit. I cannot wait for more. also, I totally ship Jack/Craig pleasr make it happen! but your story, so. anyway, keep up the good work!
Just read part 1 of The End of the World. Jack's gonna end up flirting with both of the Tylers - Ha! Ha!
When Jack gets introduced, will be flirt with Rose, Craig, or both?
artsoccer chapter 17 . 5/11
Awesome, this chapter was just awesome :)
LirialRaito chapter 16 . 5/6
Poor... everyone! They all need extra hugs.
PoisonCupcake101 chapter 16 . 5/4
I don't know why but I had always found it selfish how rose chose the doctor over her mother. Family comes first no matter what, and Jackie loved her daughter to bits.
TheProtecterOfHim chapter 15 . 4/28
Great Chapter
artsoccer chapter 15 . 4/27
Oh, but I liked your original adventures in the previous versions, and they were well done.
But if it means that you update faster/more without them, you do the rest quasi cannon stuff also really well.
I love this series so far! Can’t wait for more!
Hhazel chapter 14 . 12/17/2017
I love this soo much and I can't wait for more.
Grapester chapter 14 . 11/30/2017
Love this series to death! And I totally hope you end up adding ten
Artsoccer chapter 14 . 11/29/2017
Poor Craig.
Are you going to write original episodes?
(I hate this site)
RandomFandoming chapter 13 . 11/26/2017
ily
Sam Fraser chapter 13 . 11/26/2017
Do you know the book "JFK and the Unspeakable" by James W. Douglass? It is an interesting book. I don’t know if you make some of your own adventures for your Doctor Who fanfics, but it might make a good for drama story. I want it to focus on them meeting Kennedy and seeing his actions during the Cuban Missile Crisis. You might find it an interesting book to read.
Artsoccer chapter 13 . 11/26/2017
Stupid site really does not want me posting on your story!
I can't wait to find out, after countless rereadings, what your plan for Craig is!